Polestar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club of expectant owners.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there jl-uk - Welcome from another expectant owner in Wilts - Also Lease Plan & Midnight non-vegan - live in Pewsey work in Chippenham - will look out for you ;)

Reactions: ProfessorCook

·
Registered
28 Posts
James - are you new to EV - I'm looking for advice about charging point fitters & tariffs in our neck of the woods?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am Melksham way and am new to EV's

I am looking at charging points myself and am torn between the Anderson A2 and the Podpoint.....I may go Podpoint as I am likelyto move in the bext 12 months to Devizes so don't want the extra cost of a premium charger!

Tariff-wise its best to speak to your electricity provider and see what they offer if you are tied to a price plan (which I am) though if I wasn't I would be going Octopus Agile I expect

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks- am currently with SSE who only do their EV tariff if you have gas too which doesn’t come to our village 🤔 so counts them out. Agree Anderson look good but costs. I’m thinking either Agile Octopus with a removable Ohme charger via commando socket which does not get the grant or a Zappi hard wired which does. Not really bothered if it looks good as will be out of sight- the Octopus reports are OK unless you need customer service.

Reactions: jl-uk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there!

Just had my company car order confirmed via LeasePlan and looking like an early Feb delivery for my Polestar 2!

I live near Chippenham in Wiltshire and cannot wait to replace my Merc C Class with a shiny new Midnight Polestar 2

Cheers

James
Hi James,
Just ordered myself, expecting Feb / March. I’m between Bath and Chippenham so may spoil your local exclusivity! Hope to see you on the road sometime.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there jl-uk - Welcome from another expectant owner in Wilts - Also Lease Plan & Midnight non-vegan - live in Pewsey work in Chippenham - will look out for you ;)
Hi Johnny,
Another wilts chap! You’ll beat me to it. Should be about a month behind you in a thunder.
I’ll look out for you when school running to Chippenham!
Matt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Salisbury10 looks like a Wiltshire ‘gathering’ might be on the cards early Spring - how about Castle Coombe - I’ll get the vaccines in 😜

Reactions: jl-uk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Another Wilts buyer here. I live Salisbury, but work in Corsham. Might see you North Wilts lads in Chippenham, especially if you use MRG Volvo.

Got a Moon P*2 on order with SS, hoping for delivery in Feb/Mar.
Ah excellent!
Getting a bit popular round these parts.

In many ways I hope we DON’T meet at MRG as I’m rather hoping that there won’t be so many recalls by the time we take delivery....but I do hope to see you on the road.

Feeling a bit slow - SS?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah excellent!
Getting a bit popular round these parts.

In many ways I hope we DON’T meet at MRG as I’m rather hoping that there won’t be so many recalls by the time we take delivery....but I do hope to see you on the road.

Feeling a bit slow - SS?
SS -Salary Sacrifice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts