Polestar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club of expectant owners.

Reactions: ProfessorCook

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi there jl-uk - Welcome from another expectant owner in Wilts - Also Lease Plan & Midnight non-vegan - live in Pewsey work in Chippenham - will look out for you ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
James - are you new to EV - I'm looking for advice about charging point fitters & tariffs in our neck of the woods?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am Melksham way and am new to EV's

I am looking at charging points myself and am torn between the Anderson A2 and the Podpoint.....I may go Podpoint as I am likelyto move in the bext 12 months to Devizes so don't want the extra cost of a premium charger!

Tariff-wise its best to speak to your electricity provider and see what they offer if you are tied to a price plan (which I am) though if I wasn't I would be going Octopus Agile I expect

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks- am currently with SSE who only do their EV tariff if you have gas too which doesn’t come to our village 🤔 so counts them out. Agree Anderson look good but costs. I’m thinking either Agile Octopus with a removable Ohme charger via commando socket which does not get the grant or a Zappi hard wired which does. Not really bothered if it looks good as will be out of sight- the Octopus reports are OK unless you need customer service.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi there!

Just had my company car order confirmed via LeasePlan and looking like an early Feb delivery for my Polestar 2!

I live near Chippenham in Wiltshire and cannot wait to replace my Merc C Class with a shiny new Midnight Polestar 2

Cheers

James
Hi James,
Just ordered myself, expecting Feb / March. I’m between Bath and Chippenham so may spoil your local exclusivity! Hope to see you on the road sometime.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi there jl-uk - Welcome from another expectant owner in Wilts - Also Lease Plan & Midnight non-vegan - live in Pewsey work in Chippenham - will look out for you ;)
Hi Johnny,
Another wilts chap! You’ll beat me to it. Should be about a month behind you in a thunder.
I’ll look out for you when school running to Chippenham!
Matt

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome Salisbury10 looks like a Wiltshire ‘gathering’ might be on the cards early Spring - how about Castle Coombe - I’ll get the vaccines in 😜

·
Registered
83 Posts
Another Wilts buyer here. I live Salisbury, but work in Corsham. Might see you North Wilts lads in Chippenham, especially if you use MRG Volvo.

Got a Moon P*2 on order with SS, hoping for delivery in Feb/Mar.
Ah excellent!
Getting a bit popular round these parts.

In many ways I hope we DON’T meet at MRG as I’m rather hoping that there won’t be so many recalls by the time we take delivery....but I do hope to see you on the road.

Feeling a bit slow - SS?

Reactions: jl-uk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome Salisbury10 looks like a Wiltshire ‘gathering’ might be on the cards early Spring - how about Castle Coombe - I’ll get the vaccines in 😜
I’m in.

Reactions: jl-uk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ah excellent!
Getting a bit popular round these parts.

In many ways I hope we DON’T meet at MRG as I’m rather hoping that there won’t be so many recalls by the time we take delivery....but I do hope to see you on the road.

Feeling a bit slow - SS?
SS -Salary Sacrifice

·
Registered
Polestar 2 stickerless Moon on 19s, non PP, tow bar
59 Posts
Got a Moon P*2 on order with SS, hoping for delivery in Feb/Mar.
Another Moon! Just remember we are the very few amongst the very few. Apparently the least popular colour although it worked for me. Supercool and don't let anyone tell you different.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Spotted a Snow P*2 driving south up Hackpen Hill just after 8 this morning...... What do you mean, it might be someone not on the forum?...Impossible.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Spotted a Snow P*2 driving south up Hackpen Hill just after 8 this morning...... What do you mean, it might be someone not on the forum?...Impossible.
Wasn't me! I was travelling East on the A30 to join the A34, but my Snow looks more Moon than white, there's a lot of mud around. Good luck with your P*2 adventures. (y)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Terran - VIN here now (y)
Spotted a Midnight Marlborough High Street to St John's School - about 2.30 PM yesterday

1 - 19 of 19 Posts