Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for acceptance to this forum. Though I don't yet have a P2 it is on my radar and pinging louder and louder. I own an1800es and V90 Cross Country. Having just had a major withdrawl from the bank of Mum and Dad to help #2 daughter with her first house it may be a short while before I can justify another major outlay. Absolutely smitten by the P2 when first seen at Goodwood Festval of Speed last year, and I loved the test drive at Farnborough Hants recently. I'm enjoying stalking all your posts and absorbing all the info. Well done to the first adopters, I'm sure the various teething troubles encountered will be sorted soon enough and probably understandable with such a roll out especially with current pandemic issues. Keep the photos coming and I'll keep drooling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum @Antonio! How long have you had your 1800ES? Such a beautiful car.
Thanks KM. I bought the 1800es in 1988 when I saw it lurking forlorn outside the back of a petrol station when asking for directions to a farm selling a Golf GTI. I am embarrassed to say that I haven't used it enough since getting it on the road again. It has taken a back seat to bringing up two daughters, Sorting their houses out, my house and garden duties and keeping a bunch of motorcycles on the road. Oh, and working at sea for 40 years doesn't help. It has only about 37000 miles on the clock; ridiculous for an almost 50 year old car. Ever since seeing the V90 concept drawings with 1800es undertones I had wanted one. Now the Polestar 2 has taken it's place on top of my lust list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts