Polestar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Moon Pilot/Plus/Napa
66 Posts
Put mine on tonight. Always use Spigen on iPhones. So quick and simple to install. Just take time with dust removal. No bubbles at all. 5 minutes max. Like matte a lot. Want sure if I would.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Moon Pilot/Plus/Napa
66 Posts
I can see the value of a (cheaper) matt-finish oleophobic film, but I'd guess that most of the cost here is justified by the tempered glass. While I can see that being a useful feature for a phone (and have used several Spigen ones in the past), what use is that on a car? It's not as if the display is likely to get dropped on concrete or accidentally hit with a hammer; the risk of scratches from wedding rings or whatever would be mitigated equally well with just a film. The only advantage I can think of is that application is easier with glass compared to film. I've got nothing against this product as it clearly does its job well and I'll admit I'm tempted, but it seems overkill - I might just see if I can find a suitable quality film first and try a DIY job.
Valid points. For me, this is all about the matte finish and glare and fingerprints. This Spigen one is worth it to me because of. the ease of installation and perfect alignment and zero bubbles. Prefer glass over film personally. This should stay much less oily and fingerprint covered.

Cost is worth it for ease of install and spread out over time I will have the vehicle is negligible.

I’m not using it to protect it from damage, although if something was to possibly drop, it would be good to simply replace the screen rather than having to replace the entire tablet. That seems highly unlikely agreed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts