Polestar Forum banner

Do you want Polestar to become mainstream?

• No- I want to be special

• Yes- I want my choice to be verified by the masses

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I ordered my P2 without the sports package. I haven't been this excited about getting a new car for years, but will I be disappointed with the look? Almost all the pics show the awesome 20" wheels.
And please- don't encourage others to get this car. Play it down to your friends & colleagues. Let's keep it rare.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Disagree....

I want this car to be a success so that Polestar are still making EV's in 3-5 years when I swap in for a newer model.

In addition if the car sells well then more companies use Auto Android, which means we get more apps, better support, and more free upgrades.

Keeping a car limited can really hurt it, even if the car is awesome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I went for my test drive I thought the standard 19" wheels looked pretty good, compared to the Aero wheels on the Tesla that look a bit too small for the wheel arch the 19s on the Polestar 2 fit nicely.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm kind of in the middle. Tesla can keep the annoying fanboys, so not looking for Polestar to overtake Tesla in EV success, but do want it to be successful for all the reasons @GDank listed.

Went performance pack because of the lead foot misses! Every sensible bone in my body was against it, rather have the range, but do think perf looks better and I'll be looking to adjust those dampers to give it a softer ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts