Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just realized today that it is now possible to choose streaming quality!! It is set to auto if you don't change it.

There is also a new petition to allow offline play. Please sign that so we won't get interruptions in spotty cell coveage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep got my car yesterday and one of the first things I sorted was to maximise the quality !

·
Registered
45 Posts

Thanks - Voted

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi,

I've just realized today that it is now possible to choose streaming quality!! It is set to auto if you don't change it.

There is also a new petition to allow offline play. Please sign that so we won't get interruptions in spotty cell coveage.

View attachment 1317
I can't find this screen at all, sorry to be a plonker, but can you give the full menu tree of how to get there. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't find this screen at all, sorry to be a plonker, but can you give the full menu tree of how to get there. Thanks!
On the main screen of spotify, there is a settings button (gear wheel symbol) on the top right. If you click on it this screen should appear. If it doesn't maybe your spotify app is not updated. Try manually updating in play store.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 non PP in midnight
2 Posts
Of course I have voted for the offline option. I have also suggested the radio option for spotify premium (in the free version radio at least for playlists works) and would appreciate if you would also support and spread this idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts