Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted my first other Polestar 2 in the wild - in Woodstock. How's it taken this long?!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Doing well to hit 1500 miles under current status. I'm only up to about 600 in 6-7 weeks. Last two days I've done less than 40m in four journeys and used about 160m of range...

Registered
Doing well to hit 1500 miles under current status. I'm only up to about 600 in 6-7 weeks. Last two days I've done less than 40m in four journeys and used about 160m of range...
Just checked - my guess of 1500 miles was a bit out. Seems I've done 3000. Easy when you're retired :).

Registered
Spotted two in the supermarket car park this evening...

Registered
Not seen any yet but only done 700 miles in 6 weeks and that included 2 evening trips to IKEA 馃う鈥嶁檪锔 which represent about half of those miles! Maybe I will see another one when I drop off at Volvo next Thursday - apparently they have 5 to upgrade/fix

Registered
Not seen any yet but only done 700 miles in 6 weeks and that included 2 evening trips to IKEA 馃う鈥嶁檪锔 which represent about half of those miles! Maybe I will see another one when I drop off at Volvo next Thursday - apparently they have 5 to upgrade/fix
I鈥檝e read lots of negative comments but am still looking forward to receiving mine. Am I mad?

Registered
I鈥檝e read lots of negative comments but am still looking forward to receiving mine. Am I mad?
No. it鈥檚 an awesome car. You will always see more negative reviews then positive, so overall there are more positives than negatives. Yes the range could be better but that doesn鈥檛 really affect me too much, even if we weren鈥檛 in lockdown! As my first EV I am very impressed and concur with the majority of positives in this forum

Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
granted this is day 2 of ownership. But I鈥檓 literally excited to sit in Friday PM traffic to go home on my commute so I can drive this car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts