Polestar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s a real mixed bag in the Polestar storage-wise. The door bins are tight. I wonder if that’s the cost of the cool scoops in the lower door on the exterior? If so it’s worth it in my eyes.
The centre console isn’t massive for holding drinks. No little pull down under the steering wheel for change etc (I may have to get a zip wallet((NO IT’S NOT A PURSE)) to keep in the glove box).
But it’s as if Polestar knew this and thought, our customers will accept this if the design is chic enough. And then the geniuses stepped it up a level.
Percy- design me a curry hook! Franck- make sure the shopping doesn’t roll around! Barbara-where can a thermos of hot soup be stored safely when flooring it around islands?
You’ve got to hand it to them 👏

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Before I bought my last car, I read plenty of reviews about the lousy cup holders and how the designers must have been thinking that you shouldn't be drinking anything when driving the car.

You know, in the end, I adapted, found the cup holders adequate, and it never bothered me. I figure it'll be the same with the Polestar.

Reactions: Terran

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just been transferring all the stuff I had stored in the TM3, CDs - oops no player, leave them at home, 3 x sunglasses (ditch two only use one anyway), fold up knife (glove box), miniature binoculars (glove box), various cleaning cloths (lower boot), high-vis jacket (frunk), yellow tint night glasses (centre consul slot), tow bar - triangle and first aid kit (lower boot). Not as much storage in the P2 but once I dispose of the rubbish I’ve not used in three years there’s enough 😃

·
Registered
97 Posts
It’s a real mixed bag in the Polestar storage-wise. The door bins are tight. I wonder if that’s the cost of the cool scoops in the lower door on the exterior? If so it’s worth it in my eyes.
The centre console isn’t massive for holding drinks. No little pull down under the steering wheel for change etc (I may have to get a zip wallet((NO IT’S NOT A PURSE)) to keep in the glove box).
But it’s as if Polestar knew this and thought, our customers will accept this if the design is chic enough. And then the geniuses stepped it up a level.
Percy- design me a curry hook! Franck- make sure the shopping doesn’t roll around! Barbara-where can a thermos of hot soup be stored safely when flooring it around islands?
You’ve got to hand it to them 👏
Have you found the small pockets on the sides of the centre console, I think they will be able to hold you coin purse or even some loose change.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you found the small pockets on the sides of the centre console, I think they will be able to hold you coin purse or even some loose change.
Yes- they currently house spectacles and hand sanitiser. I couldn’t have loose change rattling round in that hard plastic. Any noises are really highlighted in an EV. And anything that isn’t fixed shifts around as I’m still in the flooring it at every opportunity stage. That’s why I need the very macho purse. Maybe even velvet lined for extra sound dampening. In a manly colour

·
Registered
'21 P*2, 19", Midnight/leather, +tow
865 Posts
Yes- they currently house spectacles and hand sanitiser. I couldn’t have loose change rattling round in that hard plastic. Any noises are really highlighted in an EV. And anything that isn’t fixed shifts around as I’m still in the flooring it at every opportunity stage. That’s why I need the very macho purse. Maybe even velvet lined for extra sound dampening. In a manly colour

1 - 13 of 13 Posts