Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strange thing happened on my drive to work this morning. While I was listening to a song through my iPhone, the audio suddenly dropped out. The screen still showed the song playing and the phone did as well. My first guess was that it might be my phone, so I restarted the phone and reconnected it to the car. Still no audio. Then I used my turn signal and that had no sound either.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thanks, I will give this a try when I return to the vehicle.
If your car entered a deep sleep you shouldn’t have to restart it next time you get in as it will reboot on start up. If it happens again just reboot.

same applies to:
Heating, demister fans stopped working
Hey Google stops working
Screen goes black
And a number of other things

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, it happens. Reboot the infotainment system (hold the button at the bottom until the screen goes completely blank - keep pressing after you see 'screen cleaning' mode - don't let go until it actually goes off).
I've had the same thing happen twice. All audio, even turn signals just silences. Reboot worked even while driving, and navigation picked where it left off, amazingly.

It is just very unfortunate that these kinds of random faults continue. It certainly hurts the reputation of the car. Software version 2.0, FYI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts