Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought the ones of us living in Switzerland could share our collected knowledge here on when it comes, how it will be sold, when and where you can see it, and what kind of financing models it will or could have.

So far I've found out from asking Polestar on Twitter:
  • Form of sales: In pop-up stores, and in permanent stores. Will most likely not go via the Volvo dealers
  • By "end of 2020" you should start seeing Polestars on the roads in Switzerland
What I'm wondering today:
  • Will they facilitate trade-in for the current cars
  • Potential leasing and financing model
  • WHEN CAN I TRY IT!? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just learned that there will be 2 Spaces in CH (Zurich, Geneva) so far, and that Swiss P2 should normally be equipped with a heat pump to preserve winter range.
All financing models should be available later, after order confirmation...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow! How did you find out? I think I'm not getting that subscription email for some reason.....

About the financing - Talked with a Norwegian guy the other day that had his delivered two weeks ago - and apparently, they do not offer trade-in for your old car in Oslo. Hopefully the do that here so I don't have to rummage around on Autoscout to sell my dear Macan ahead of time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I directly asked the support by e-mail, so don't hesitate to do the same because they reply quite fast.
More curious about their leasing deals here personally...
Did you got details about the "end of the year" delivery?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts