Polestar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
When I ordered my 40k Kia Stinger it had more tech than my almost fully kitted out F-Pace that was £62k
It also had everything as standard compared to an Audi S5 that would have cost me another £13k to match complete spec. Most of that was tech.

So I'm not shocked the Korean's are doing well. Good to see Volvo up there too! 😄

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to see Volvo up there too! 😄
Well, now, let me just point out that Volvo isn't just "up there." It's the winnah!! The only one above 600! (At this point I want to say that it just trashed the competition... but I don't like to lie.)

Reactions: JRRF

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It also had everything as standard compared to an Audi S5 that would have cost me another £13k to match complete spec. Most of that was tech.
Audi is notorious for pricing their stripped down cars to be competitive, and then jacking the price crazily with options galore.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Audi is notorious for pricing their stripped down cars to be competitive, and then jacking the price crazily with options galore.
BMW, too.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Not just Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, Bentley, Aston Martin, Land Rover, etc...
Audi is the worst. A comparable MB winds up being cheaper than an Audi

A study was done some years ago looking at owners of S-Class, 7-Series, and A8 vehicles. Not surprisingly, the wealthiest buyers owned the Audis, then BMW, then MB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts