Polestar Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Re: glass roof, both are hot (don't believe the marketing) but I experienced much less of a baked top of head feeling in the P2 versus the M3. I think it was because in the P2 seating position my head was significantly further away from the glass. Looking forward to trying the sun shade.

Re: infotainment/tech, the M3 is superficially better and more feature packed, but I found it frustrating and on occasion just plain dangerous to drive with. The P2 on the other hand is a dream, big obvious buttons and controls, high contrast colors that are easy to glance at. And that's before you even get to the dedicated driver's display, which the M3 just doesn't have.
I agree with you 100% on the glass roof...the heat was way more noticeable on the M3. The AC was loud and couldn't keep the interior cool enough. The P2 kept the interior cool but the roof was still a concern. I found the center screen on the M2 hard to read...too many small icons and the angle of it was hard to focus wearing progressive glasses. The P2 the screen was easy to use and the screen directly in front of you is very nice.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
As an owner of numerous M cars, seeing "M3" being tossed around so lightly makes me cringe. I don't follow anything Tesla. Do they honestly refer to the Model 3 as an "M3"? 😩

Otherwise, I appreciated your impressions.
I think it's clear from the title of the discussion that we aren't talking about a BMW

As an owner of numerous M cars, seeing "M3" being tossed around so lightly makes me cringe. I don't follow anything Tesla. Do they honestly refer to the Model 3 as an "M3"? 😩

Otherwise, I appreciated your impressions.
Same here. Whenever I read M3 I think BMW M3, not Tesla Model 3.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.