Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been invited to a test drive day at Farnborough. 90 minutes covering static inspection, Q&As over the vehicle, getting driven by a pro-driver and 30 mins driving experience.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow! That's awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to share your experiences with us. Btw, did you request for a test drive recently as I even checked out the link this morning and it didn't work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! That's awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to share your experiences with us. Btw, did you request for a test drive recently as I even checked out the link this morning and it didn't work.
I didn't request one, had no idea it would be an option anytime soon. I'll be happy to report back and I bet we get plenty of others confirming test drive days soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's great. Assuming you guys put in your orders this month ish? Is it Farnborough for everyone btw?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's great. Assuming you guys put in your orders this month ish? Is it Farnborough for everyone btw?
They have test drive dates also in Salford and Oxfordshire. I ordered mine at beginning of June.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts