Polestar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been invited to a test drive day at Farnborough. 90 minutes covering static inspection, Q&As over the vehicle, getting driven by a pro-driver and 30 mins driving experience.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow! That's awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to share your experiences with us. Btw, did you request for a test drive recently as I even checked out the link this morning and it didn't work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! That's awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to share your experiences with us. Btw, did you request for a test drive recently as I even checked out the link this morning and it didn't work.
I didn't request one, had no idea it would be an option anytime soon. I'll be happy to report back and I bet we get plenty of others confirming test drive days soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's great. Assuming you guys put in your orders this month ish? Is it Farnborough for everyone btw?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's great. Assuming you guys put in your orders this month ish? Is it Farnborough for everyone btw?
They have test drive dates also in Salford and Oxfordshire. I ordered mine at beginning of June.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had a stroke of good luck today,

My partner and I have been see-sawing over our colour choice, deliberating whether or not we should change it.

We are finding it difficult to commit to a colour that we haven't seen "in the flesh", so being apprehensive about our order and unsure whether we could change our mind and alter our order to a different colour option we contacted PS CS to see whether this was possible or whether we would have to cancel and do a reorder.

We spoke to a lovely polite and efficient lady explaining our predicament, she checked the progress of our order, stating that it had not as yet been submitted to the factory so we could change our order details if we wished.

Explaining that we had received a couple of emails from PS over the last month inviting a test drive however when clicking through to the various venues found that they were all fully booked and how frustrating it is seeing "test drive reviews" appearing on youtube often from people who have no intention of buying one (as stated by one reviewer, not my assumption).

She asked of our location and then informed us that we could attend a test drive event this coming weekend!

So, we booked it 'tout suite' and now have the opportunity to have our long-awaited test drive, get to see the colours in the flesh, and amend our order if necessary before production commitment.

Result! 😁

I have to say that so far I am happy with PS customer service which is a far cry from the lack of it from Tesla. I hope that this continues.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ll take both so I can match with the car I’m given. Gold if got PP obviously 🙄 View attachment 949 View attachment 949
very "Star-trekky"

a marketing opportunity for Polestar, right there! 🖖

They just need to colour-match their colour range.

Polestar drivers could then adopt the salute 🖖 to other drivers that they see on their travels .... a bit like a "secret handshake"

·
Registered
2021 2
1,316 Posts
very "Star-trekky"

a marketing opportunity for Polestar, right there! 🖖

They just need to colour-match their colour range.

Polestar drivers could then adopt the salute 🖖 to other drivers that they see on their travels .... a bit like a "secret handshake"
Spread the index/middle fingers and rotate a bit and you approximate the logo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts