Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this afternoon I left the house to take the dog to the park.
At the park I got out of the car, went to lock the car by touching the handle and nothing happened.
I try a few more times, I check my pockets for the activity key which I thought I had picked up and it was no where to be found.
I had my phone with me and the dog was desperate to get into the park so I locked the car with my phone and tried to forget about it assuming I had left the key at home.
I drove home unlocking the car with the phone and start looking for the activity key. Nothing, I looked high and low but could not find it.
I went back to car and raised and flattened the seat, looked underneath it and in the seat back.
I assumed it must have fallen out of my pocket when I got out of the car and must be on the road at the park so I drove back this time without the dog, I looked all around the area I parked, I looked under all the cars and still nothing.
I assumed the key lost and went back to the car to drive home defeated. On getting in the car I looked at where the seat belt entered the seat and realised that this was probably big enough for the key to fit in, I poked around with the fingers but could not feel it, as I was doing so I realised it was moving and looked like a detachable part, I gave it a tug and the part came off and inside nestled on a piece of metal of the seat frame was.....
The Activity Key!

So to save the next person who loses their activity key try looking here.

Comfort Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Grey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts