Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss the Polestar 2 order tracking list here.

This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for everyone in the community to see order dates and estimated delivery dates for various configurations and to also see how popular various color combinations are. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Please share so we can add more entries. In the future, I will update the thread with interesting statistics based on the entries.

Polestar 2 order statistics

·
Registered
574 Posts
submitted - though you expect much more precision for "estimated delivery date" than Polestar actually gives us! :)

·
Administrator
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
submitted - though you expect much more precision for "estimated delivery date" than Polestar actually gives us! :)
:) Yes! The "date" field offering provided by the Google form requires day/month/year. If you are provided a day and month then you can enter it; otherwise, an estimate will do.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Done, estimated delivery - I put Dec as that is what Polestar quoted, car is actually Just passing Lisbon, Portugal 👍

·
Registered
703 Posts
Kia Stinger - beautiful car! Was it good to own?
It's awesome ... I don't want to get rid of it. It's a great GT car. It cruises on the motorway effortlessly at "motorway speeds", then when you hit the country lanes and want some fun or to overtake then 3.3 Twin Turbo kicks in and goes like stink.
A lot of people tease me that it's just a KIA ... but I'm not a badge snob. When a car like that is that good no one should care about the badge! I just remind people that's it's £15k+ less than a similar German car with the same spec and speed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's awesome ... I don't want to get rid of it. It's a great GT car. It cruises on the motorway effortlessly at "motorway speeds", then when you hit the country lanes and want some fun or to overtake then 3.3 Twin Turbo kicks in and goes like stink.
A lot of people tease me that it's just a KIA ... but I'm not a badge snob. When a car like that is that good no one should care about the badge! I just remind people that's it's £15k+ less than a similar German car with the same spec and speed.
Were you test driving today at Farnborough? Saw a Kia Stinger in the car park!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Only three listed so far in the U.S. When should one expect them to appear at the Volvo dealer in California?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Only three listed so far in the U.S. When should one expect them to appear at the Volvo dealer in California?
Currently, the cars are not planned to be sold through Volvo dealer lots. The cars will be sold through a separate sales network comprised of "Polestar Spaces" -- basically separate Polestar dealers styled as boutique store fronts similar to the Tesla store model. Several are planned in California. Polestar.com | Spaces. Our farewell to car dealerships.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Currently, the cars are not planned to be sold through Volvo dealer lots. The cars will be sold through a separate sales network comprised of "Polestar Spaces" -- basically separate Polestar dealers styled as boutique store fronts similar to the Tesla store model. Several are planned in California. Polestar.com | Spaces. Our farewell to car dealerships.
The SF pop up opens in 45 min!

Now will anyone notice if I take the interminable zoom calls sans video on the road....:unsure:

·
Registered
9 Posts
They had listed Corte Madera, CA as the Polestar dealer in northern California. That is where the Volvo dealership is located too, so I made that association. They have told me that the cars are now on display in San Francisco. I hope that does not turn into the service point. Going into the city is a nightmare and even worse if that is where you must service the vehicle. It is enough of a barrier, I might have to reconsider the purchase.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They had listed Corte Madera, CA as the Polestar dealer in northern California. That is where the Volvo dealership is located too, so I made that association. They have told me that the cars are now on display in San Francisco. I hope that does not turn into the service point. Going into the city is a nightmare and even worse if that is where you must service the vehicle. It is enough of a barrier, I might have to reconsider the purchase.
Going into the city for any sort of service would be a real drawback, that's for sure. Hopefully they would at least have a shuttle that takes you back across the Golden Gate to Marin.

That said, the Polestar 2 should require minimal servicing compared to most cars, so trips to a service point should be infrequent.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts