Polestar Forum banner

261 - 280 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,563 Posts
Is it just the light of have you wrapped in back the section between the sunroof and rear window?
Yes. So I have non-PP with a PP style roof section.
I posted this for comparison a few months ago, but for the newer members--

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
127 Posts
Yes. So I have non-PP with a PP style roof section.
I posted this for comparison a few months ago, but for the newer members--
Try doing the mirrors in black. Looks great. Unfortunately couldn't PPF, so had them painted, then PPF'd the main part for protection.
IMG_0608.jpeg

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nope, just thought the contrast would look good.
I asked my detailer to wrap my mirrors in black, with the same idea. However, the curve of the mirror is too complex to be wrapped. Since mine is a lease, I couldn’t go there with painting it. But it looks great on your car!

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
127 Posts
I asked my detailer to wrap my mirrors in black, with the same idea. However, the curve of the mirror is too complex to be wrapped. Since mine is a lease, I couldn’t go there with painting it. But it looks great on your car!
Yeah, I found that too. I first had it wrapped but got areas of lifting, what they call fingers. That’s when I went for paint. Then they wrapped the front area, which worked great.

·
Registered
127 Posts
So, how many PS2s do we have in San Diego?

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
I'm pretty sure my guys did wrap my mirrors. I'll check.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have clear PPF on my mirrors, seems to be no issues. @StarPole may be right re: wrap thickness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

got my Thunder P2 in March, finally joined the forum instead of just flicking through as there is some good knowledge floating about! if anyone is moving energy provider to Octopus Energy use this referral link for £50 credit...and for me too😉: share.octopus.energy/fawn-queen-536
i

261 - 280 of 291 Posts