Polestar Forum banner
281 - 300 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi all,

got my Thunder P2 in March, finally joined the forum instead of just flicking through as there is some good knowledge floating about! if anyone is moving energy provider to Octopus Energy use this referral link for £50 credit...and for me too😉: share.octopus.energy/fawn-queen-536
i View attachment 5358
See the birds are looking to see who can christen it!
Looks good.

·
Registered
2021 P*2 Thunder/Slate 19"
68 Posts
Hi everyone...brand new member here and this is my first post.

I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Thunder pics because that is the color I am leaning toward when I order my P*2. I like cars with color, and, as others have expressed, am a little dismayed that all of the options are muted. I was originally interested in Midnight, but after seeing both Midnight and Thunder at the NYC Space, decided Thunder is nicer. The Midnight car was the test drive model, so it was a bit dirty, surely influencing my decision.

Here are pics from the NYC Space and of my current lease, soon to be turned in. Told you I like color!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
That last Midnight photo is exactly where I picked up my car and the first time I ever saw it (actually the first time I ever saw any Polestar in person!). Say Hi to Jeff Garcia if you run into him. :)

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
2,034 Posts
I was parked on a busy high street today. I returned to my car & a guy with his infant son watched me load stuff into my boot then came over.
-that’s a really cool colour
No questions about the brand, just the colour.
I really feel it’s no coincidence that the weather was very dull today. Thunder seems to really pop on overcast days. If I remember correctly I think Thunder/Charcoal was called the London option or something. Remember - originally the colour combos were all named after cities? Or did I imagine that?

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,127 Posts
London was Midnight, I think...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats, @Brystal. Got the call yesterday, my delivery is this Thursday. So excited. Exactly two weeks from when I confirmed the order details. I was initially going to get Midnight but once I saw actual pictures of Thunder (so different from the website!), I knew that was "my" color. Will get windows tinted and possibly wrap the mirrors in black.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
2,034 Posts
Finally had some sun in the UK, which helped me realise where (in certain lights) I’ve seen our car’s unusual hue before.......

Any other Thunder owners agree?

·
Registered
853 Posts
That's the reflection of the brick wall ;)

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
205 Posts
Congrats, @Brystal. Got the call yesterday, my delivery is this Thursday. So excited. Exactly two weeks from when I confirmed the order details. I was initially going to get Midnight but once I saw actual pictures o
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
f Thunder (so different from the website!), I knew that was "my" color. Will get windows tinted and possibly wrap the mirrors in black.
I tried that, but the shape of the mirrors won’t allow it. Wound up having them painted black, then PPFed the area that could be wrapped.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

281 - 300 of 316 Posts