Polestar Forum banner
301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Delivered to my home. Was given a time slot of 8:30-12:00, but got a call about 8:15 to say they would arrive around 11 to 11:30. He turned up at exactly 11.

Good talk thru of everything, set up all the apps etc. A couple of minor issues (it had shipped with a 16A cable, not a 32A one for example) but a quick call to CS got that all sorted (32A cable has been ordered for me to pick up next week at the local Volvo dealer. I’ve got a tethered charge point at home, so it’s not really urgent).

Overall very impressive.

edit - just realised I was replying to a post that wasnt directed at me 🤣

·
Registered
2021 P*2 Thunder/Slate 19"
68 Posts
congratulations! How was the delivery process at BOS space?
The delivery experience overall I’d give a C.

You get a better experience buying an iPhone from Apple.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Cool. Where in Belgium is this? Who did the delivery for you?

·
Registered
2021, Thunder, 19", stickerless.
33 Posts
It's more or less in Brussels, Volvo dealer Sterkckx-Desmet in Zellik.
Our Volvo-dealer since the 90ies 😅

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Anyone else now want a PS cover for their car rather than a hoodie 👍🏻🙄😎
I want one and I absolutely don't need it as my car is always garaged at home. Might be cool if I leave it at the airport, but it's still covered parking. Still, it is way cool. :love:

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
2,034 Posts
My car is the dirtiest it’s been since winter. You wouldn’t tell from a way off though. Good old Thunder…

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thunder?! Preposterous, ole chap! Why, that colour there is moon or my name’s not Sir Edwin H. Coddington, Esquire, of the Midlands, Exchequer to The Royal Stables, and purveyor of fine HP Sauce.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
2,034 Posts
Thunder?! Preposterous, ole chap! Why, that colour there is moon or my name’s not Sir Edwin H. Coddington, Esquire, of the Midlands, Exchequer to The Royal Stables, and purveyor of fine HP Sauce.
I don’t know about HP, but someone has definitely been on the sauce tonight

·
Registered
843 Posts
IMG_0194.jpeg

For those puzzling over what color "Thunder" actually is, I'll add this fuel to the fire. Here's my "Smoke" Yeti MTB (with Swedish gold accents, of course) on the back of my Thunder P2. Goes to show how much blue is in the Thunder. At least in some lighting conditions.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My loaner is Thunder so now I have experienced Moon and Thunder.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts