Polestar Forum banner
341 - 360 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ordered a thunder with slate interior as the charcoal looked too dark on the website. I’ve since seen the slate upholstery in person and now I’m nervous it’s too light and similar to exterior colour do not enough contrast.

However, CS have said it’s too late to change so we’ll see what happens when it arrives.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ordered a thunder with slate interior as the charcoal looked too dark on the website. I’ve since seen the slate upholstery in person and now I’m nervous it’s too light and similar to exterior colour do not enough contrast.

However, CS have said it’s too late to change so we’ll see what happens when it arrives.
I've got the zinc interior which is light but I think it works well, I'll grab a picture after work

The exterior is quite dynamic so does look light in some cases and dark in others. Overall when you look at the car you look at the interior or exterior and rarely both at once so I wouldn't worry about too much/too little contrast

·
Registered
60 Posts
That’s what I said to the missus, and she then responded with “Only every time you look at the outside and see the seats through the window or have the doors open” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fingers crossed it’ll look ok, but there’s 4 months until I know

·
Registered
60 Posts
That’s what I said to the missus, and she then responded with “Only every time you look at the outside and see the seats through the window or have the doors open” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Even without window tinting I find the windows quite dark - to hide any contrast of the seats at least. When I'm stood outside the car I'm normally in awe of the cars exterior, but I may still be in the honeymoon phase 😂

·
Registered
60 Posts

Got close ups as can't see too well from far away. Hope these help win the debate at home (ignore the cracked windscreen, annoyingly picked it up this morning on day 5 of owning it)
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Tire

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pictures taken on an over cast day. Tinted and ceramic coated the hell out of it, every nook and cranny possible has been coated.
Really love the color.

Edit: The last pic is taken at the dealership when I bought the car.

Attachments

Reactions: Wizzle

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is my 22 Polestar 2 PP, Pilot, and Plus in Thunder. I picked her up two weeks ago from Galpin Volvo (LA Space) and I love it! I've only driven her for a week. Right now she is getting full tint and PPF. I hope to have her back this weekend.
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

341 - 360 of 391 Posts