Polestar Forum banner
361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Guys from the UK, I’ve ordered my LRDM with Plus and 20’s in Thunder. I noticed the plus pack “tinted rear window”, singular. Surely that doesn’t mean it’s only the rear window? Anyone have some pics that show the tints?

Burnsy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Guys from the UK, I’ve ordered my LRDM with Plus and 20’s in Thunder. I noticed the plus pack “tinted rear window”, singular. Surely that doesn’t mean it’s only the rear window? Anyone have some pics that show the tints?

Burnsy

Yes, only the rear window is tinted with the plus pack.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 / Thunder
13 Posts
I love it, but there will always be a part of me that is resentful of the fact it’s not the dark gunmetal colour it appears to be on the configurator. That’s what I wanted when I ordered it!
I feel the same. It's much lighter and bluish. I don't mind it, but it's not really what I wanted. (Yes, I bought it sight unseen and won't do that again.)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel the same. It's much lighter and bluish. I don't mind it, but it's not really what I wanted. (Yes, I bought it sight unseen and won't do that again.)
Bluish... is good. The stone grey (aka Volvo "Thunder Grey") has become such a popular colour across brands and the bluish just adds a little to make it not as similar.

Now.. in my option a real bluish would be a great colour. Not midnight bluish, but hommage to the original exclusive Polestar brand bluish... REBEL BLUE! Not for everyone but my choice in the blink of an eye!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
44 Posts
One week in, and what a week it was! 1500km’s through the Vosges (France).
I must admit, was a bit nervous (first EV), but all for nothing. The car drives like a dream. Consumption was very good, even with some bad conditions (heavy rain, snow and mountains).
Now it’s updating to 2.0.

View attachment 12861

View attachment 12862

View attachment 12863
Jealous! We’ve had the worst season for snow here for ages. Been on my board once 👎 Looking forward to taking mine to Glencoe, Glenshee and Cairngorm next season.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, just read all 19 pages and love the pics and stories! Hope to post pics of my Thunder in about 2-3 weeks when I pick it up. It's a LRDM with the performance pack + performance software upgrade, pilot and plus packages and tow bar. It will be lowered with the Heico springs and has the charcoal interior. Ceramic coating, tinted windows and wrapping the center console will be done asap... greets from Amsterdam.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

My first post here after just hanging around for quite some time. While in Gothenburg last autumn I took the opportunity to take the car back to where it grew up late one Friday afternoon.

The place was nearly deserted so I took the liberty to park as I pleased to create my current desktop background.

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

I'm a huge Prefab Sprout fan (though mostly of the Thomas Dolby produced material) and here's an aptly named song for a Thunder owner :)

Have a nice weekend,
P-O

361 - 380 of 391 Posts