Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a lovely man from BCA delivered my Midnight P2 today, it's a beautiful thing.

I've had a bit of a torrid time with Polestar and their creaking customer service systems - but I'm happy to finally get the car as it has been sitting in an airfield since early September (don't ask!). At least it has had the latest firmware.

I've seen one other in Brighton, UK. Let me know if you are a local P2 owner...

Midnight with the PP looks amazing. My wife and daughter saw the car for the first time today and love it (phew!).

View attachment 1348

It's a shame that you need a Gmail account. My personal account is GSuite, which doesn't work, so I need to make a new Google account for the car - I plan to move my smart home stuff into this account too over time...

The delivery man said that they are delivering a lot of Polestars (Thunder being the most popular) colour and he thinks that it is head and shoulders better than the Teslas - clearly the design and refinement are winning a lot of people over. Once we get OTA etc. it really should be a great EV.

FWIW a 'racing driver' he deliver a performance pack P2 too said that the Ohlins set-up was superb too.

It still has the RFID tag on Off to my friend who works for IKEA, a lot of their fleet staff are buying Polestars too :)

I've added the car into my profile on Electric Together too, so you can check out my current insurance, energy and charging suppliers (UK only), it's a slight plug as it is my new start-up - comments appreciated.

Happy days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Nice! 'Glad I decided to go with midnight, too. Tell us how you like it after a drive or two.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great- very 'jacked up'
Hmm, the thing is the performance pack is supposed to be slightly lowered... I'm will be measuring soon!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Hmm, the thing is the performance pack is supposed to be slightly lowered... I'm will be measuring soon!
It is lowered. 'Just a 5 or 6 millimeters... but lowered.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
That means the performance pack makes us 5 to 6 mm faster! (And, yeah, I know that Bjorn would disagree. Let's not ruin this conversation with facts, ok?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts