Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice, have exact same spec incoming. Actually ordered mid-April and not getting it till September. Was yours preconfigured? I think Canada just gets shafted on delivery times compared to US.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow that’s beautiful! How do you like it so far? You got yours super fast! I ordered on Monday and at first it said October but now it says December. Maybe a Christmas present🤪

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally! No more tracking ships uh?
Indeed. I hope you get yours soon!

Nice, have exact same spec incoming. Actually ordered mid-April and not getting it till September. Was yours preconfigured? I think Canada just gets shafted on delivery times compared to US.
Yes it was a preconfig. Had all the specs I wanted. I lucked out. It was originally slated for August.

Wow that’s beautiful! How do you like it so far? You got yours super fast! I ordered on Monday and at first it said October but now it says December. Maybe a Christmas present🤪
Loving it so far! The wireless charging is finicky and just heats up the phone and doesn't really charge. All in all it's a great car. I wanted a sports sedan first, computer second. The driving experience is no. 1 priority.

·
Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
75 Posts
Very nice! I've had my car with identical specs and color since January and couldn't be happier with it. Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts