Polestar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fully Charged World Cup of EVs continues today with the Polestar 2 in the Semi-Final versus the Renault Zoe - the Zoe got over 340 votes in the Qtr final so get voting :)

Voting is live now (11.30am GMT) for one hour, so vote now (you will need to be on twitter).

Here is the link to vote: https://twitter.com/FullyChargedShw/status/1339895837971890177?s=20

·
Registered
695 Posts
P2 has made a massive comeback and is now 63% to 37% in favour of the P2 after 521 votes but still 54 mins left

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P2 has made a massive comeback and is now 63% to 37% in favour of the P2 after 521 votes but still 54 mins left
Well, it is made in China, maybe it's getting some international love!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't think they are updating the wallchart live to be honest. The final is the Model 3 indeed, and at the moment the Zoe and Model Y are in a 3rd place play-off. The final starts at 14:30 GMT so that is the time to watch. The Zoe is currently leading with one hour left -

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Final vote starts at 2.30pm, let's give it a go!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I'm shocked the Kona didn't beat the Y when you can't even get a Y outside the US. If the US are voting then no way anyone will beat Musk.

However .... If it's the Model Y against the Polestar and NOT the 3 ... then there might be a chance. So 3 vs Y, vote tactically for the Y!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
60% to the Model 3 currently, 75 mins of voting left people...
It was never beating the Model 3. Still if we can keep at 40% of the vote, we should take the moral victory.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well I have driven both and the P2 beats the Model 3 hands down for me!!! So mine and Mrs S's vote have been submitted.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The scope of all these votes are pretty small tbh, but it was a fun distraction and gives a bit of limelight for multiple car manufacturers to highlight the differences and successes!!

·
Registered
2021 2
2,568 Posts
The scope of all these votes are pretty small tbh, but it was a fun distraction and gives a bit of limelight for multiple car manufacturers to highlight the differences and successes!!
I just think it’s great they have 32 solid entries and if anything left out some candidates that are just coming out now (xc40. MachE, etc)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts