Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polestar have just received their 21 plate allocation. This is what they offered me today (minus the one I chose!). You'll need a VIN showing on your order before they'll allocate one to your car.

OY21UBM
OY21UBR
OY21UCF
OY21TZR
OY21UCV
OY21UCM
OY21UCX
OY21UCD
OY21TZJ
OY21UBD
OY21UBC
OY21UBP
OY21TZP
OY21UCE
OY21UCG
OY21TZX
OY21TZU
OY21UBL
OY21UBK
OY21TZE
OY21TZN
OY21UBO
OY21TZK
OY21TZT
OY21UBH
OY21UBF
OY21UBV
OY21TZD
OY21TZA
OY21TZW
OY21UBN
OY21TZC
OY21TYX
OY21TZL
OY21TZZ
OY21UBT
OY21UBG
OY21UBB
OY21TYW
OY21TZG
OY21TZO
OY21TYZ
OY21TYV
OY21TZM
OY21TZB
OY21TZH
OY21TZF
OY21UBA

·
Registered
234 Posts
No point blanking out your number plate when showing pictures on here now! TBH I don't bother doing that anyway. If someone wants to clone my car they will see it on my travels. If others are worried that cloning is an issue then perhaps we shouldn't publish the list of number plates above!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No point blanking out your number plate when showing pictures on here now! TBH I don't bother doing that anyway. If someone wants to clone my car they will see it on my travels. If others are worried that cloning is an issue then perhaps we shouldn't publish the list of number plates above!
Yeah, I'm happy to delete the list if anyone's concerned. However, I share your view that there's much easier way of getting car registrations than wading through owners' forum web sites - dealers websites and AutoTrader give cloners everything they need and even let them search by model, colour and spec (OK, maybe not yet for Polestars). And as you say, you can't cover your plates when you're driving around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine‘s not on there, but as it was allocated to me earlier in the week, I guess that makes sense. Tbh there’s nothing there that I’d pick for any reason at all above the completely random one I’ve got!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts