Polestar Forum banner
121 - 140 of 160 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone! I’m excited to say I’ll be leasing a P2 soon through my company here in London. I’ll have the contracts next week and once I sign they’ll shoot the order out for my MY23 Thunder Single-Motor Long-Range + Plus pack.
Does anyone have any idea on the situation around deliveries/delays? I’m aware of all the shortages the industry is facing but the initial estimate from my guys is September. That’s 5-6 months waiting and it feels like a really long time (the feeling is further exaggerated by my excitement and anticipation to get behind that wheel!).
Thanks!
There are a few getting their order in 3 months but I feel this is just clearing the stocks. Majority seem to be a 6 month wait time. I'm still crossing my fingers for a 2022 delivery. Ordered in August

· Registered
1 Posts
I ordered beginning of September. Estimated March on the app. Checked yesterday now says August… 11 months is a bit of a wait. Anyone else experience this with the app? Also when I go online and check I just get error 404!
Getting same ordered in August, initially told will get in April then moved to Jan and now back to April '23.

Also getting the 404 not found errors

· Registered
39 Posts
Received my "your car is on the ship headed for the UK" email a few days ago. My order page delivery changed from Jan to December but the sales invoice on the order has a memo on it saying preliminary delivery date of October!

Not sure what to expect now, what's the likely lead time for an en route car to be ready for delivery in the UK?

· Registered
209 Posts
Received my "your car is on the ship headed for the UK" email a few days ago. My order page delivery changed from Jan to December but the sales invoice on the order has a memo on it saying preliminary delivery date of October!

Not sure what to expect now, what's the likely lead time for an en route car to be ready for delivery in the UK?
Based upon what others have said approx 4 weeks on the ship and 3 weeks once in the uk. Which would be November.

· Registered
SRSM, Pilot lite & Plus,Midnight
117 Posts
Bit of info.

Talking to CS recently and I was told that a batch of "unexpected" P* arrived in the UK - quite how you do that in this day and age....

But some people may have received cars far earlier than expected..

· Registered
17 Posts
Indeed the initial delivery estimate made where ordering seems to be just a guess made to entice you in. Certainly better than many other manufacturer though.

Until My order was confirmed where it was assigned a build slot the date slipped 3 months an experience like that of many I think. Then when I received the mails advising the car had been built, the dates jumped back to what I had been told in the Space. I’m getting mine in a few weeks time which aligns with the 5-6 months wait I was advised when i ordered. Hopefully others experience the same as myself from now on. From what I’ve seen delivery has varied wildly following the recent disruption to the manufacturing and shipping industries in China.

· Registered
MY23, SRSM, Pilot, Plus, Magnesium, 19”
78 Posts

Same here. Finger crossed 🤞🏻, I think maybe end of November based on others experience

· Registered
5 Posts
Placed my order June, its a "pre-configured car" I originally thought that this meant that it would be a quick turnaround of a few weeks but you live and learn. Just been onto the Polestar Chat they state that the car is on the boat and may takes 3-4 mths .. I didn't know they used sailing ships anymore! I suppose its part of the carbon footprint reduction. My app still states delivery January.

· Registered
LRDM | Space | Plus | Pilot Lite
31 Posts
Placed my order June, its a "pre-configured car" I originally thought that this meant that it would be a quick turnaround of a few weeks but you live and learn. Just been onto the Polestar Chat they state that the car is on the boat and may takes 3-4 mths .. I didn't know they used sailing ships anymore! I suppose its part of the carbon footprint reduction. My app still states delivery January.
Ours might be on the same boat then. I ordered a pre-configured car on Saturday. My delivery states "Late December", though Polestar CS said they expect January. I got an update yesterday to say that it's on a boat!

· Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
531 Posts
I placed my order for P2 in August 22 with a estimated delivery date of January 23, this is now May 23 :( Was told covid and supply chain issues affecting the factory in China.
This happens to everyone,a few weeks after you order it the estimated delivery date jumps 3 months. We ordered ours on 9th June and it said October - jumped to January but I'm hoping it will be December.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts