Polestar Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Great news! Enjoy.
Had notification yesterday that mine is now built and waiting at the port in China to be shipped. Expected delivery, early December.
Finally!! Good news - delivery accepted for 3/11. Looks like we could be seeing many more P2’s on the roads over the next couple of months. I’m in South Wales and have only seen 2-3 so far.
(DMLR - Perf, Pilot, Plus, Magnesium)

· Registered
96 Posts
Finally!! Good news - delivery accepted for 3/11. Looks like we could be seeing many more P2’s on the roads over the next couple of months. I’m in South Wales and have only seen 2-3 so far.
(DMLR - Perf, Pilot, Plus, Magnesium)
@SGT Any chance you want to take a drive over to Portbury and see if the Goodwood ship that has not long docked is offloading any P*2's :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
96 Posts
Ok just hit a jackpot for a lot of people I hope.

I have been tracking the Blanco Ace for a couple of days now which has not long got into Antwerp, with the Morning Lynn just coming in behind it.

Anyway Blanco Ace is operated by MOL and after a bit of googling i found their website to check where it is heading next which is Zeebrugge then onto Bristol.

I then found on their website the option for tracking which gives an option to put in a VIN number so i tried my VIN and this is what i got.

View attachment 18652

When you click on Itinerary you then get this

View attachment 18653

So no more trying to guess the ship as long as yours is on an MOL ship :)

Website is RoRo just click the dropdown box to search by VIN.

· Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
531 Posts

I have been tracking the Blanco Ace for a couple of days now which has not long got into Antwerp, with the Morning Lynn just coming in behind it.

Anyway Blanco Ace is operated by MOL and after a bit of googling i found their website to check where it is heading next which is Zeebrugge then onto Bristol.

I then found on their website the option for tracking which gives an option to put in a VIN number so i tried my VIN and this is what i got.

View attachment 18652

View attachment 18653

View attachment 18652

View attachment 18653

When I click on your RORO link the drop down doesn’t work and just says ‘no record found’

· Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
531 Posts

View attachment 18652

View attachment 18653

Don’t worry, I’ve got it now. Whoop, whoop!

· Registered
5 Posts
Guys, want to share it with you cause it's the perfect place for such news, I'm currently waiting for my car to arrive before Christmas! I'm so excited, however, I'm afraid they won't make it till Christmas because the borderlines are full of shipment trucks. Maybe this is because of the great amount of transport, and big lines, or because of the documents' problems, cause I heard of them many times from my friend who has an export business in Europe. He told me there are certain papers like cmr which require much attention and professionalism, that's why employers usually use a service like supercmr.

· Registered
52 Posts
Out of interest what did you order? I have gone SMSR Magnesium, no packs but with 20" wheels... Order confirmed 9/9/2022. Quoted March 2023 this then slipped to AUG now saying JULY.
I ordered SMLR Magnesium Plus+Pilot 19" Wheels.
Order confirmation email received on 17th September. Website said March 23 when I ordered but within 2 weeks of that it said June 23 and has reminded like that since.

I did the website trick to see the SQL info, it says expected delivery date is March 2023. However it seems to take a long time for a car to be shipped and then delivered so unless it's it's made by mid January I doubt I will be recieve before end of March 23.

· Registered
2 Posts
I ordered and confirmed early September through Kinto (company car scheme through work), Magnesium SMSR with Pilot lite and 19' wheels, originally said March, then changed to April pretty quickly but has now changed to May in the past few days.

It says May on the app but April when I log in through the main portal, I'm guessing May is more accurate and will probably change again!

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone! I’m excited to say I’ll be leasing a P2 soon through my company here in London. I’ll have the contracts next week and once I sign they’ll shoot the order out for my MY23 Thunder Single-Motor Long-Range + Plus pack.
Does anyone have any idea on the situation around deliveries/delays? I’m aware of all the shortages the industry is facing but the initial estimate from my guys is September. That’s 5-6 months waiting and it feels like a really long time (the feeling is further exaggerated by my excitement and anticipation to get behind that wheel!).
Thanks!
Not to disappoint you, I ordered in August with inititally a December delivery. This changed as soon as I ordered it to Jan, then to Feb and now estimated delivery is end of May (9 months). However, I have seen others get theirs in shorter timeframes and once the car is acutally built, you should have a better picture.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts