Polestar Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
Thunder, non PP, towbar
343 Posts
I wouldn't be too concerned (easy for me to say). They are supposed to be signed for which worried me in case I was out but it was put through the letterbox with ringing the door bell.

·
Registered
MY22 LRDM Snow Pilot Plus 20" wheels
362 Posts
Postman has been and gone today without any tickets. I am starting to get nervous!
Same. I still haven’t received my tickets either. Problem is we are away now until Friday night so I won’t know if the postie delivers them later in the week until I get home again. If they haven’t arrived by Friday, I guess it will be too late to do anything and I’ll probably miss out on FoS 🙁

But I’m still optimistic they will get here 🤞🏽

Are your tickets for Sunday @Mark90?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Same. I still haven’t received my tickets either. Problem is we are away now until Friday night so I won’t know if the postie delivers them later in the week until I get home again. If they haven’t arrived by Friday, I guess it will be too late to do anything and I’ll probably miss out on FoS 🙁

But I’m still optimistic they will get here 🤞🏽

Are your tickets for Sunday @Mark90?
Yes, they're for Sunday.

I spoke to Polestar CS today as I had some issues with the car (it was delivered covered in scratches). They were able to speak to the events / marketing team and confirm that I am down for the two tickets and that they were 'being posted early this week'. I found that somewhat reassuring...

·
Registered
MY22 LRDM Snow Pilot Plus 20" wheels
362 Posts
Yes, they're for Sunday.

I spoke to Polestar CS today as I had some issues with the car (it was delivered covered in scratches). They were able to speak to the events / marketing team and confirm that I am down for the two tickets and that they were 'being posted early this week'. I found that somewhat reassuring...
Sorry to hear your car has scratches. Mine was delivered with a couple of minor scratches on the plastic piano black interior trim that surrounds the gear lever. I’ve spoken to CS via web chat and they gave me an email address to report the delivery damage to. I emailed them over a week ago and have sent 3 further chasing emails but so far have heard nothing back from polestar. In the email I also reported the missing the Plugsurfing card that gives you a discounted rate on Ionity public chargers.

I had to go to Westfield shopping centre on Sat and whilst there I popped into the Polestar space. They sorted out the Plugsurfing card there and then, and they escalated the trim damage. I’m expecting a reply today so they told me…

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry to hear your car has scratches. Mine was delivered with a couple of minor scratches on the plastic piano black interior trim that surrounds the gear lever. I’ve spoken to CS via web chat and they gave me an email address to report the delivery damage to. I emailed them over a week ago and have sent 3 further chasing emails but so far have heard nothing back from polestar. In the email I also reported the missing the Plugsurfing card that gives you a discounted rate on Ionity public chargers.

I had to go to Westfield shopping centre on Sat and whilst there I popped into the Polestar space. They sorted out the Plugsurfing card there and then, and they escalated the trim damage. I’m expecting a reply today so they told me…
I also had scratches on the piano black - that's the only unresolved thing now, but the car arrived with 6 exterior scratches. I nearly rejected it!
Anyway, might be worth following up with them and asking them to confirm the Goodwood tickets - at least knowing that my name is definitely on the list has helped.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Anyone else still not got their tickets yet?
Please let me know - either here or DM me - and I can chase
@RobAdl3r has poked me, so anyone else? I would prefer to do a 'block chase' rather than individually

PS - Polestar O2 will be there too

61 - 80 of 87 Posts