Polestar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just got my handover date for the 3rd September, customer services has also confirmed it will be a 70 plate as it's being registered on the 2nd Sept. Anyone else had their date?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a few UK folk getting dates on other groups. I ordered Thunder with Slate and no PP middle of July. I've paid, I don't know if that's speeds things up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Probably.. mine is on a private Polestar lease and imagine they are prioritising cash buyers or those who put a deposit down? I can't pay until they assign a registration plate on the lease option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been offered w/c 24 August but now going to be into September as an invoice issue is sorted for my finance. Polestar trying hard to help and keeping me posted. It was indicated that only about 5 cars are being delivered this week and next. First preordered last April and confirmed last December so it has been a long wait.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just had a call from Edward at Polestar. Caller ID showed Volvo!
They're asking what days of the week I'm available at end of Sep, beginning of Oct for delivery. He said this info would then be fed to the delivery planners that will offer me dates to choose from.
Account still shows Sep delivery and Polestar app account still shows Dec.
They highlighted that is not yet paid and this would need to be done 5 days before delivery, not the 4 weeks I thought previously.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Podpoint 7kw. Went to them first as there seems to be some relationship between them and polestar even though they ain't "partnered". Have had a couple of chats with them over the work to be done and they seem responsive and accommodating. At least the guy I spoke to. So first impression is good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Podpoint 7kw. Went to them first as there seems to be some relationship between them and polestar even though they ain't "partnered". Have had a couple of chats with them over the work to be done and they seem responsive and accommodating. At least the guy I spoke to. So first impression is good.
I've also gone for Podpoint 7kw, wasn't too sure how to differentiate between all the different companies, but Podpoint trust pilot reviews and website seemed to win it for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've also gone for Podpoint 7kw, wasn't too sure how to differentiate between all the different companies, but Podpoint trust pilot reviews and website seemed to win it for me.
Podpoint recommended to me and install was neat and tidy. Went for 7kw tethered to save hassle of getting cable in/out of car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got my handover date yesterday. Set for Sep 15th afternoon. Spoke to Polestar just to confirm their bank details and mentioned no number plate. Was told the registrations happen at the end of the week for the following week's deliveries, but that he'd update my account with the one allocated to me. I now have it.

I feel lucky to have only ordered on 21st July and be getting my car in under 2 Months. Ordered Void with Slate.

The app still says December delivery. Doesn't seem to be linked to your account very well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The app is based of your original order and not update live. I asked about this before with Polestar on the phone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
And now Polestar have changed their minds about my delivery date. I received another email yesterday afternoon asking to confirm the delivery handover. I thought a little odd as I already had. So I logged in to discover I had a new delivery date of Thursday 17th Morning. I rang and was told there had been a logistics issue and they "guarantee" this date wont change again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts