Polestar Forum banner

321 - 340 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
I can't get enough of the creativity in this sentence (I know we've seen it before):
"Right now, we expect these feature updates to be made available from the end of this year. "
'from the end of this year', beautifully non-indicative of temporal direction or velocity. I'm not being sarcastic! This is really a morsel to savor. Like a bit of nut that got stuck in your back teeth. Thinking of submitting this to the Bulwer-Lytton Prize judges.
But all that only applies “right now”. Tomorrow- pah, who can say?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Things are moving just received this email from Polestar, anyone else had one of these?:-

Congratulations,

We have received and processed your Polestar order. We will come back to you when it’s time to activate your Polestar ID and book your handover - about 4-6 weeks before the handover of your Polestar car.

Your Polestar Order Number Is 110160** and estimated delivery is in October, 2020
🤫
I just got that email. What was the timescale to delivery?

·
Registered
46 Posts
🤫
I just got that email. What was the timescale to delivery?
Ahh nice. I've just been informed that my date is back to December. On the plus side it is now in the website and App, so probably a little bit more certain.

Order numb 110189XX so a few thousand behind you. Still hoping for a nice car shaped Christmas present :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Sweeeet!
Got my VIN too. Choose time slot is grey. I’m going to be checking this continually now, convinced it will delay delivery if I’m not fast enough. Let’s hope there’s a flood of updates coming out to everyone in a similar situation!

·
Registered
148 Posts
@dave once i got to that stage, I got the option to book a delivery slot the next day, for a slot about 2 weeks away.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sweeeet!
Got my VIN too. Choose time slot is grey. I’m going to be checking this continually now, convinced it will delay delivery if I’m not fast enough. Let’s hope there’s a flood of updates coming out to everyone in a similar situation!
both me and my boss got it within 2-3 days. Use web browser rather than the app. App seems dodgy.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Very exciting! What are the VIN numbers (feel free to xx out the last two digits)? The order numbers are largely irrelevant to the order of delivery, it's all down to the VINs. Mine is 15xxx :( which seems to make me behind everyone else on the planet!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very exciting! What are the VIN numbers (feel free to xx out the last two digits)? The order numbers are largely irrelevant to the order of delivery, it's all down to the VINs. Mine is 15xxx :( which seems to make me behind everyone else on the planet!
Mine is 113xx, so quite a way ahead of you. Ordered at the end of September, but with Thunder, slate and no PP

·
Registered
199 Posts
A lucky combination then! I ordered mine at the end of August, and have a January delivery date :( On the other hand, at least I know it's been built so we might get it before Christmas if we're lucky 🤞

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well we've today received a delivery date for the Midnight/Charcoal/PP vehicle with VIN 8508.

Have confimred 23rd Oct. Orig Est date Oct, slipped to Nov and back to Oct...

No update on my Mag/Slate/PP car - still just showing as "order confirmed" (was ordered 4 days later due to finance query).

Seems things are slowly starting to wind up... (y)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine went from order confirmed to the delivery being arranged in just a few days.

Reactions: ProfessorCook
321 - 340 of 363 Posts