Polestar Forum banner

381 - 400 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
So it can work - good to know!

I don’t get past your step 1...

Click through to sign, and arrive at the page the finance company showed me when I originally booked the car. No contract, no direct debit details, no documents, nothing.
Have you tried a different browser at all? Some can behave differently

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #386 (Edited)
Very attractive looking deals from UK Carline. About £50/month cheaper than my deal and I thought I did well!

·
Registered
351 Posts
https://WeVee.uk (where I got mine) contacted me the other day to say they had a deal similar to mine on again if anyone is interested (deal not currently showing on their website yet).

Not as cheap as that one @dave just posted though. Mine was ~£450+VAT/mo for 10k miles/yr, 6+23 months (before options).

Their customer service was good. And it came in ~8 weeks from ordering.

·
Registered
Snow/Charcoal non PP
15 Posts
https://WeVee.uk (where I got mine) contacted me the other day to say they had a deal similar to mine on again if anyone is interested (deal not currently showing on their website yet).

Not as cheap as that one @dave just posted though. Mine was ~£450+VAT/mo for 10k miles/yr, 6+23 months (before options).

Their customer service was good. And it came in ~8 weeks from ordering.
Very good deal. I was fortunate to get a good deal from Vanarama at the end of September. 3 + 23 @ 8000 miles pa for £304 + vat per month inc metallic paint. No sign of it coming yet though :-(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got a vin number for one of the cars 00137**.
Anyone know where that sits on delivers, or tracking of where the car is?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Got a vin number for one of the cars 00137**.
Anyone know where that sits on delivers, or tracking of where the car is?
I'm about 400 below you, and I'm expecting it to be here in the 2nd half of November. Still no confirmed delivery date though

·
Registered
41 Posts
My broker is still estimating Monday 9th nov, BUT they are also the first to admit that they don't know either.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My broker is still estimating Monday 9th nov, BUT they are also the first to admit that they don't know either.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my car is going to be delivered on Monday 9th (confirmed...but am slightly concerned it will get rearranged) and I got the 'save the date' email on the 30th October so I would have thought if it was coming on Monday you would have had it by now. I also got an email on the 27th October saying the car was in the UK and I could login to view the order details page on the website.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
And this is bad news because...

(Sorry... I'm an American and it's hard to recognize sarcasm when you write with such a strong British accent.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
:(AND your VIN number is 2000 lower than mine -:( - but I live in hope. Installer is having a second attempt at installing my Pod Point on Monday - so it would be good timing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
:(AND your VIN number is 2000 lower than mine -:( - but I live in hope. Installer is having a second attempt at installing my Pod Point on Monday - so it would be good timing.
If it's any consolation, they're not coming to fit my charger until the 3rd December - so nearly a month after I get the car.

·
Registered
177 Posts
They're refusing to book mine in until I have a confirmed delivery date, or a letter from Polestar leasing saying when the car will be delivered, which they can't do as its arranged by Polestar direct!

Tempted to cancel it and go with someone who will take a signed contract as proof that I'm getting an electric car...

·
Registered
351 Posts
@AngloDude Fwiw, I went with SmartHomeCharge: Compare home EV chargers | Smart Home Charge (they just took an order number and a delivery estimate for the grant application).

They're installing next week - only reason it's delayed though is cos I'm waiting for my DNO to un-loop us first (this week I hope!)

·
Super Moderator
667 Posts
@SteveAA At 137xx I'd say you're set for either the very end of November or the first week of December. I'm VIN 150xx and set for mid-December, and they're rolling through the VINs at about 1000/week at the moment, in line with their manufacturing volumes of 50k/annum.

·
Registered
177 Posts
@AngloDude Fwiw, I went with SmartHomeCharge: Compare home EV chargers | Smart Home Charge (they just took an order number and a delivery estimate for the grant application).

They're installing next week - only reason it's delayed though is cos I'm waiting for my DNO to un-loop us first (this week I hope!)
Thanks, Polestar leasing have sent them a letter showing estimated delivery is November, so that should be sufficient

·
Registered
41 Posts
@SteveAA At 137xx I'd say you're set for either the very end of November or the first week of December. I'm VIN 150xx and set for mid-December, and they're rolling through the VINs at about 1000/week at the moment, in line with their manufacturing volumes of 50k/annum.
That seems about right too me. Averaging out with everyone else in think you are right.

Note on chargers. My issue is that installers are not understanding how different earthing systems work. Insisting I need an earth rod, when I don't. The installer had to get a second opinion in the end, before agreeing that I didn't need an earth rod with a pme system.
This is a very helpful article explaining how podpoint have designed their unit to work with all the standards.

381 - 400 of 443 Posts