Polestar Forum banner

421 - 440 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
You must be very excited.
How bad will this one have to be for you to reject?🙀😹 Don’t send it back for something minor please! I couldn’t handle another one!!! I’m kidding! Thunder/charcoal is awesome. You will love it

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
239 Posts
You must be very excited.
How bad will this one have to be for you to reject?🙀😹 Don’t send it back for something minor please! I couldn’t handle another one!!! I’m kidding! Thunder/charcoal is awesome. You will love it
They certainly don’t want me giving them agro for another 4 weeks. Think they will tell me to jog on if I reject this fecker. I know I will love it and so excited now...7 more sleeps.

·
Registered
143 Posts
They certainly don’t want me giving them agro for another 4 weeks. Think they will tell me to jog on if I reject this fecker. I know I will love it and so excited now...7 more sleeps.
If anyone deserves to get a good one it’s you. Good luck. 👍🙏

·
Registered
351 Posts
@jonspolestar fwiw my void is showing some microscratches around the driver's door handle already, so I think you were right about void!

Bit annoying, but its a lease so as long as its not too bad in 2 years I'll live with it!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
For anyone that has their leased car, when was your 1st payment taken?
I received my car 21st October & have yet to pay a penny. I would have expected the initial rental fee to have been taken immediately.
Obviously I'm not going to contact them to ask. A free car is so much more pleasurable to drive! Anyone else slipped through the cracks?
Keep funds aside.....that’s a blow- I’m still on their system! 😢

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keep funds aside.....that’s a blow- I’m still on their system! 😢
View attachment 1873
My initial payment was taken out from my bank account as soon as I signed the e-contract. Car registration will trigger the financing process, at least this is the case with ALD.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My initial payment was taken out from my bank account as soon as I signed the e-contract. Car registration will trigger the financing process, at least this is the case with ALD.
I'm with ALD and the broker tells me I'm unlikely to receive a bill until a month or so after delivery - due on 3rd December. Who knows?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm with ALD and the broker tells me I'm unlikely to receive a bill until a month or so after delivery - due on 3rd December. Who knows?
I do wonder when they'll take my payment as I haven't actually received the car yet, although the website still says its going to be delivered yesterday...

Will chat with ALD on Monday on that as I guess I'm getting a loaner until mine is ready

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
239 Posts
Next full month and on the payment date you stipulated. Dependent you can almost get 2 months before paying your first rental. Not the case for me as should get car on 25thNov and then pay first month on 28th Dec.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Checked with ALD this morning, they confirmed that they only start the lease when the car is delivered to me, then take the first payment the full month after. I'm kinda hoping that Polestar don't deliver until the 1st December, so that I get a free month and have the hire car to boot around

·
Registered
Snow/Charcoal non PP
15 Posts
Checked with ALD this morning, they confirmed that they only start the lease when the car is delivered to me, then take the first payment the full month after. I'm kinda hoping that Polestar don't deliver until the 1st December, so that I get a free month and have the hire car to boot around
Which broker did you use @AngloDude?

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
239 Posts
What i said then 👍🏻️

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks guys, just been out for a little spin and its a very strange feeling to be pretty much silent and catapulting yourself towards the horizon.

Not a bad feeling, but just totally different to anything I've experienced in a car before.

Still getting used to how it drives, but have a decent trip on the M40 this weekend to get settled in and familiar with it all.

One benefit above the BMW already is that the DAB doesn't drop out everywhere. It was never good in the BMW and kept dropping out in spite of repeated trips back to the dealer, so I'm happy with that

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #438
Congratulations and happy driving @AngloDude
As with all new recipients we’d love to hear your impressions of the car.
@Asgardian - I think you are next!! Long overdue
Anyone else due a delivery soon?
Yes @rgledhill we’ve read your tome & know all about your due date 🙄

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
36 Posts
Congratulations and happy driving @AngloDude
As with all new recipients we’d love to hear your impressions of the car.
@Asgardian - I think you are next!! Long overdue
Anyone else due a delivery soon?
Yes @rgledhill we’ve read your tome & know all about your due date 🙄
I think I've been offered the 16th? That's what CS are telling me but the website is glitching so haven't seen it and can't accept it as yet....

·
Super Moderator
667 Posts
It took a few clicks for me - make sure you have the "I've organised insurance" ticked, and click the Accept button, not click the time which was clickable and looked like a button! ;)

421 - 440 of 443 Posts