Polestar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would have loved to order direct from Polestar but the deal from LeasePlan/Vanarama was so much cheaper. I guess you get the customer service you pay for.
You never know. Let's see if I do get it on the handover day. I suspect mine is a standard order that needs nothing additional so it might arrive in time. I'm sure your wait will be worth it :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I'm hoping that even us Lowly Leasers may start getting some firmed up delivery dates soon. Please let us know of any information that trickles it's way down. I need hope.......even a glimmer 🔋🔌

·
Registered
28 Posts
^^ Seconded. Every time someone asks, my response of 'sometime between now and christmas... maybe...' sounds more and more pathetic! Bring the Thunder!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Is it possible that anytime someone places an order direct with Polestar in a configuration that matches mine/your's they just pinch our car? Polestar clearly have had an issue with LeasePlan. So we may not know our delivery dates until the very last moment......
(other conspiracy theories are available)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Leaseplan cars are now starting to be delivered (the first few have come through on the Facebook page) so I believe they are now untangling the backlog to get VINs assigned etc...

·
Registered
50 Posts
That’s good news. Especially for those of you that managed to lock in great deals. My original lease co cancelled mine and ended up going direct. Seems all third party least deals are now more expensive, perhaps trying to claw back some of those costs!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
That’s good news. Especially for those of you that managed to lock in great deals. My original lease co cancelled mine and ended up going direct. Seems all third party least deals are now more expensive, perhaps trying to claw back some of those costs!
That good deal is the only thing that's prevented me cancelling my order due to lack of communication.
£2600 up front then £450 x 47 (incl shipping increase) for Thunder no PP, based on 16k miles/year. All +vat on a business lease.
Good luck on your deliveries everyone!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Leaseplan cars are now starting to be delivered (the first few have come through on the Facebook page) so I believe they are now untangling the backlog to get VINs assigned etc...
I must have missed that - actual deliveries of Leaseplan cars to UK customers? If so, I'll be pretty narked because mine was one of the deliveries that got cancelled at the last moment last week and no-one has been in touch with me...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I must have missed that - actual deliveries of Leaseplan cars to UK customers? If so, I'll be pretty narked because mine was one of the deliveries that got cancelled at the last moment last week and no-one has been in touch with me...
It's like having a hot girlfriend that's not that into you. (I imagine)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Talking to myself... Sign of madness I know...

Just had e-mail from LP saying everything now sorted and PS will be in touch to arrange delivery. So I retract my threat of narkery!

Well... unless they give me a silly date! I'll update when I know anything.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Talking to myself... Sign of madness I know...

Just had e-mail from LP saying everything now sorted and PS will be in touch to arrange delivery. So I retract my threat of narkery!

Well... unless they give me a silly date! I'll update when I know anything.
Great news! There’s hope for us all!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very pleased for you Steve! :D (y)

·
Registered
57 Posts
WeVee (my lease broker, for a Leaseplan lease) called me today and told me that Polestar had contacted them. Apparently Polestar will be getting in touch with all lease customers soon with details of their Polestar ID soon so they can track the order on the website.

Had nothing yet but interesting news nonetheless.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have business leased direct with Leaseplan and have a Polestar ID but it only shows the ID number, the date the order was placed and “order confirmed”, it doesn’t seem to give the same details / information that personal buyers have access to. Let’s hope things are moving in the right direction for us and we can maybe be given an expected delivery date, or even be allocated one of the pre-built vehicles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have business leased direct with Leaseplan and have a Polestar ID but it only shows the ID number, the date the order was placed and “order confirmed”, it doesn’t seem to give the same details / information that personal buyers have access to. Let’s hope things are moving in the right direction for us and we can maybe be given an expected delivery date, or even be allocated one of the pre-built vehicles.
I've been in the same boat since August 20th

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Great to hear some (very vague) news is filtering through. Keep posting updates as it helps keep hope up & informs us of what we should be expecting from our brokers. Thanks

41 - 60 of 182 Posts