Polestar Forum banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2 | Long Range Single Motor | Pilot Pack | Moon | Delivery due October 2021
11 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, but how do you track the car from China please? From my proforma invoice I know the vin and that it was made on July 15th. Delivery 23rd September apparently.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Checked my polestar account today as I tracked the toreador vehicle carrier and it has left port in China and found I now have two cars ordered for me. One moon and one thunder, different order numbers and different vin numbers also which I though was very kind. Was not aware car manufacturers did buy one get one free deals! I am sure they will realise but you never know😉 I phoned customer support and they confirmed there is two cars with different specs under my account. Has anyone else had this issue?
I also had a 2nd order for about 2 weeks. I contacted Polestar who said my lease company had placed a 2nd order. I contacted lease company and they no way did they place a 2nd order. Then as I say about 2 weeks later my second order disappeared but in my case I couldn’t get any details on the 2nd car. Just a constant 404 error when trying to view.
Surely must be a Polestar IT glitch.

I would also be interested how you tracked your car. All I get from Polestar is the order is progressing in the current planned state.
My order says due August but apparently Polestar told my lease company it is due late August/ early sept. I ordered in mid March so far it has been a long frustrating wait no progress updates.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 | Long Range Single Motor | Pilot Pack | Moon | Delivery due October 2021
11 Posts
Moon, long range single motor with pilot pack.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is the shipping company polestar use-from other threads have been able to check the schedule as it leaves China and heads to Europe. I ordered moon single motor long range in April as soon as the 2022 models were released a d was advised 1st week sept delivery. This carrier is due is to zeebrugge around 8th august and then around three/four week turnaround before delivery? Think this sounds about right, consistent with other posts from members with way way way more knowledge than me! So my spare car may well disappear then! Thought so😭

181 - 188 of 188 Posts