Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all.

I have ordered on a four year business lease and cannot find any info on warranty for the last year. Most manufacturers offer something but nothing on the website and CS don't know and haven't responded! Has anyone asked the question? There is also the question of the cost for the 4G to keep it connected (yes I know that's a sore point). I have read that some have received an additional year, was this in writing and does it cover the 4G connection?

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
615 Posts
Good evening all.

I have ordered on a four year business lease and cannot find any info on warranty for the last year. Most manufacturers offer something but nothing on the website and CS don't know and haven't responded! Has anyone asked the question? There is also the question of the cost for the 4G to keep it connected (yes I know that's a sore point). I have read that some have received an additional year, was this in writing and does it cover the 4G connection?
relevant email extract below:

As you know Polestar 2 is a totally new, all-electric vehicle. We have the ability to continually improve, with new features and software applications which in the future will be delivered using over-the-air (OTA) updates. We will ensure that your car benefits from this continuous improvement philosophy. For added peace of mind, as the first owner, we are extending your Polestar vehicle warranty by one extra year.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK... so CS responded at 8 pm this evening. No warranty available after three years and can only advise asking the lease company. If they don't get their act together this will put a lot of companies going for four years. I will try and buy a third party warranty before word gets out about the quality!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts