Polestar Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 P*2 Thunder/Slate 19"
27 Posts
So happy to read this. Have had wireless CarPlay on my (now gone) 3-series for 3 years. It's so convenient to not have to plug anything in.

To the OP: I've paired my 11 Pro Max to the Polestar on my test drives and came away impressed at the integration of the BT audio. It was SO much better than Tesla's shitty non-integration that it was one of 4 reasons I picked the Polestar over the Tesla Model 3. The Model 3 was like being in 2007 again.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,397 Posts
I'm sure they're working on the inability to pair issue, but I was talking about the need to re-activate. The connection can be made then it stops working anything from 30 minutes to a couple of hours later.
i think I have this. PAK along with SOC check and climate/lock control used to work but less than reliably. Now PAK is borked but the other stuff works and actually seems to work more reliably than before. I’m curious enough to see if I can get PAK to work. But sounds like that might need a dealer visit for now or another OTA later.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i think I have this. PAK along with SOC check and climate/lock control used to work but less than reliably. Now PAK is borked but the other stuff works and actually seems to work more reliably than before. I’m curious enough to see if I can get PAK to work. But sounds like that might need a dealer visit for now or another OTA later.
When you go, make sure you specifically mention your PAK issues.

·
Registered
632 Posts
App has gone backwards for me. Initially worked well, but now SOC rarely works. PAK was working, then stopped. I tried to re-enable, but now it won’t activate and gets hung at the activation step. And trying to re-activate in the app is grayed out. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just been given an opportunity to upgrade my mobile phone; Huawei P30 Pro [Android] to the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max. Can anyone give me a definitive answer: I am going to have more issues with the Polestar 2 system with an iPhone IOS compared to an Android phone? Many thanks in advance......
No.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts