Polestar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Saturday I was permitted to complete Step 5 and pick a delivery date & time and I did so. I selected tomorrow (10 Dec, 10am-1pm) but I have as yet to receive any confirmation that the car will actually arrive tomorrow so I am wondering what is an "average" notice of delivery. Do you get a call and someone says, "Hey, the car is on its way and will be there tomorrow."?

Reactions: Ms. PS2

·
Registered
765 Posts
Why not just ask customer services?

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
This past Saturday I was permitted to complete Step 5 and pick a delivery date & time and I did so. I selected tomorrow (10 Dec, 10am-1pm) but I have as yet to receive any confirmation that the car will actually arrive tomorrow so I am wondering what is an "average" notice of delivery. Do you get a call and someone says, "Hey, the car is on its way and will be there tomorrow."?
Until they call you and confirm they have the car, get you the paperwork, and are ready to deliver it to you on x date, you're not getting it. The website is meaningless.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not just ask customer services?
Well, we all know they are overworked/understaffed and I'm not the type to pester people. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, no biggie. I wanted to get a read from other owners on what they have experienced.

Reactions: 2RatsElop

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yeah, my car was delivered yesterday but the web site still shows it as Planning Delivery, estimated in December. Ignore the web site, talk to the Polestar Space that is handling your order.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,602 Posts
I picked mine up on Thursday, still no update to the web site. Yes, I'll post photos and update the poll and all...I'm still pretty wiped out from the trip.
congrats! Would also want a rundown on how your epic road trip went!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
There is a serious problem with my car out of NY that they are not being frank with me about. I was scheduled and setup by them to be one of the first handful of deliveries there. Now I'll be lucky if I get a car this year. The excuses keep pilling up. 😒

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
It's strange... It's almost like they don't really want to get the cars out of the door. I'm thinking it would be better if they had quotas!

Reactions: Poleatl

·
Registered
California
604 Posts
There is a serious problem with my car out of NY that they are not being frank with me about. I was scheduled and setup by them to be one of the first handful of deliveries there. Now I'll be lucky if I get a car this year. The excuses keep pilling up. 😒
Sorry to hear that. Polestar is so understaffed in the US, and does not seem to have set up a culture of transparency in general. Us early adopters would understand if things go wrong. Being silent about problems is worse, not better.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
They had me send the money already. That's how sure they were of delivery - until they weren't. And that's happened multiple times. It's incorrigible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts