Polestar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
My status on the website has changed to “Planning Delivery” and lists a bunch of steps. No clue how to proceed to the steps. . . . I guess I will read the US West Orders thread to see what the heck I am supposed to do. If anyone ends up with a lease price that makes any sense, please let me know. Neither the purchase price nor the monthly amount make any sense to me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I don't really trust the app and have stopped looking at it. When they are ready to get my money I'm quite certain they'll send me an email and official papers to sign with a real numbers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
In the UK the steps were summarised down the screen, including upload your driving licence, confirm you have insurance, download the sales contract and sign it, download payment details.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My status on the website has changed to “Planning Delivery” and lists a bunch of steps. No clue how to proceed to the steps. . . . I guess I will read the US West Orders thread to see what the heck I am supposed to do. If anyone ends up with a lease price that makes any sense, please let me know. Neither the purchase price nor the monthly amount make any sense to me.
Congrats! Alane said that this likely just indicates that the car has reached port and is now starting the PDI process. He said the backend stuff is still a work-in-progress so don’t enter any info until someone affirmatively reaches out by email.

For now I put in my add-ons (towbar) and clicked through the trade in section and the financing to at least indicate to them what I’m thinking. The tow bar and (my lack of) trade in are the only things that I think might affect delivery timing so figured they should get a heads up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am stupid excited to see mine has changed over to Planning Delivery now as well!!!

Thanks for the advice and will try to keep up with anything I can offer
Yes, I have a question for you and Guyownscar: does your order page show a date of order; mine does not, just a dash, says order Confirmed (as it has since the order was placed), and that was affirmed by Mike by phone back in June or July when I made the latest order. Hoping to see the new message soon!

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you are looking on an ipad or iPhone, it shows a dash. On a PC, it shows the order date. At least that is my experience.

I am still stuck on step 1 . . . no clue how to advance past the “payment step”.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, I have a question for you and Guyownscar: does your order page show a date of order; mine does not, just a dash, says order Confirmed (as it has since the order was placed), and that was affirmed by Mike by phone back in June or July when I made the latest order. Hoping to see the new message soon!

I pre ordered sometime ago in late 2019, the actual order date shows 06.11.2020. That was when I confirmed the configuration I wanted and is the date that I confirmed my order.

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you are looking on an ipad or iPhone, it shows a dash. On a PC, it shows the order date. At least that is my experience.

I am still stuck on step 1 . . . no clue how to advance past the “payment step”.
I just put in the 0% APR financing option and clicked through. Figure can always switch that later in case the terms work out for lease or whatever better.

·
Registered
26 Posts

I am stuck there as well, I am assuming a call tomorrow will help me understand what is gonna need to happen.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Mine says Planning Delivery too. When I click on Details to go further it just spins forever :rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

You are correct. I’m normally checking on iPad, but on Mac I do see the date in July, still only at Confirmed, but hopeful now that several East Coasters are seeing changing status. thanks!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mine says Planning Delivery too. When I click on Details to go further it just spins forever :rolleyes:
When that happens I have to hit refresh a few times, sometimes re-logging in, and then after a requisite animal sacrifice it goes through.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm showing Planing Delivery as well. It says first step is payment but when I click on that it takes me back to the order detail page. Guess I'll wait for call or email.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ya mine did that at 1st too, but it fixed later...I did note the app works again and the web page performance did increase earlier this week

·
Registered
277 Posts
It the UK this means that a car has been allocated to your order somewhere. Usually when the VIN appears and you know it has been allocated. People getting their cars on lease here complain everything goes quiet until the lease company does its thing, then suddenly it all takes off. Be calm.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I did note that the protection plans and add ons may be causing this to act up some. I tried to save the financing piece and it dropped the protection plans...with no option to add them back...and I cannot pick or drop add ons....my theory is if I remove the Add on I would be okay to go to the next section since that is step 3 or 4...after the trade in section(I have no trade in).

41 - 60 of 61 Posts