Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2022 DM / snow/ nappa/ pilot, plus / 20” rims
87 Posts
Is it available to order from the polestar store/app? Or is it only available at spaces?

do you happen to have a picture of the shade? I read that it’s a mesh type shade so light still enters a bit?

·
Registered
California
1,658 Posts
Is it available to order from the polestar store/app? Or is it only available at spaces?

do you happen to have a picture of the shade? I read that it’s a mesh type shade so light still enters a bit?
Same thing, but slightly larger / higher res from the configurator. (Pro tip: I had to pick the Plus pack first, makes sense, then it appears as an option at the bottom.)
View attachment 12978

Hoping that some day we get that Extras shop over here!

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

As far as I know it’s only through the Space or service center. I’ll ask my guy about the part number tomorrow. Came out to 167 and some change. I’m the first to order it so I’m their test subject

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah couldnt find it on the webshop. They should sell accessories online like Tesla, but I am assuming its something to do with the dealer agreement. Polestar should have never gone with the dealer model

·
Registered
Snow non-PP w/tow hook
243 Posts
I asked at EVS Expo in Norway and they told me at the booth(after a bunch of looking for someone who knew), that the 2023 model has special mounts for it, so will be interesting to hear if it fits earlier models.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I asked at EVS Expo in Norway and they told me at the booth(after a bunch of looking for someone who knew), that the 2023 model has special mounts for it, so will be interesting to hear if it fits earlier models.
If its anything like the model 3, its basically just small clips that wedge into the holes in between the roof and the glass

·
Registered
61 Posts
The glare through the glass roof hasn't been bad for me or others in the front seat, but when my wife rode in the back seat she commented on it. I might pick one of these up just to help rear-seat passengers if the glare is bad that day.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2, Thunder, Pilot, Plus
87 Posts
The glare through the glass roof hasn't been bad for me or others in the front seat, but when my wife rode in the back seat she commented on it. I might pick one of these up just to help rear-seat passengers if the glare is bad that day.
Apparently it’s only function is to reduce glare. I had hoped they could do something to reduce cabin heat.

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Apparently it’s only function is to reduce glare. I had hoped they could do something to reduce cabin heat.
I’ve got all windows tinted at 5% with heat rejection and the windshield tinted 40% with heat rejection so for me it’s really to reduce glare/light for the kids in the back car seats. Mine is already pretty dark but necessary being in the Southern states

·
Registered
73 Posts
I’ve got all windows tinted at 5% with heat rejection and the windshield tinted 40% with heat rejection so for me it’s really to reduce glare/light for the kids in the back car seats. Mine is already pretty dark but necessary being in the Southern states
As far as I know it’s only through the Space or service center. I’ll ask my guy about the part number tomorrow. Came out to 167 and some change. I’m the first to order it so I’m their test subject
Please let us know when you get part#. Marin (CA) space isn't aware and told me they've had multiple calls. Front window tiny may be necessary as I keep getting the 'cooling infotainment' message on long trips like to tomorrow's to Mendocino.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts