Polestar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2022 PS2 dual motor long range, Pilot Plus, magnesium
11 Posts
Has anyone been able to get the part number for the sunshade? I called my PS space in Austin and they had never heard of such a thing.

·
Registered
21’ Snow Performance Pack.
431 Posts
afaict @Snow white the dual motor is the only american who’s been able to order one. We’re still waiting to hear on that part number!
They must know a guy who knows a guy at polestar hq. Who’s friends with the lead tree fort designer, who can pull some strings from a high up influencer with access to highly sensitive part numbers. SMFH at Polestar.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Part number: 32353615

@Snow white the dual motor , thank you. I placed the order with Polestar Manhattan. They had to look up their system to confirm the part number (they initially told me that this was not a valid part number), but then after looking through their ordering system, it was confirmed and I placed my order. They informed me that they do not have an estimate on when this will be delivered, since they do not have it yet in their warehouse, and this part will be shipped by Polestar (presuming that this is the central procurement dept of Polestar). They said they will receive it first and then ship it to me.

·
Registered
133 Posts
@Ale, I faced the same with Polestar Manhattan, but when I requested that they look up the part, they did and found the part number. FYI, and maybe worth another try
Thanks, @SashaSolitaire . I left the part number and waiting on them to get back to me. Your experience gives me hope (edit: for a sunshade, not humanity 😜).

·
Registered
California
1,655 Posts
Pretty frustrating that these dealers that are being so difficult about ordering a part when we’re asking directly... are (imho) the very reason we can’t do this through a web page like everyone else.

But thank you @Snow white the dual motor for getting that part number. You can already see having that has helped a few folks get past these impediments.

·
Registered
133 Posts
@Snow white the dual motor thanks so much for the part number. I plan to call the PS space in Austin today. Maybe if they get enough calls, they will recognize that this is a real thing, and people in 105 degree heat would really like to have one!
I've thought of suggesting a thread for each Space so we could share our experiences, collaborate efforts, etc. But I could see those threads going South very fast.

Update: Called my Space's parts dept directly and they confirmed the part is in their system, but not yet available. Placed my order. Future amount due - $183.82 plus tax (oddly specific amount but probs due to currency conversion). If y'all somehow get a better deal, do tell.

Thanks, @Snow white the dual motor!

·
Registered
2022 PS2 dual motor long range, Pilot Plus, magnesium
11 Posts
@Snow white the dual motor thanks so much for the part number. I plan to call the PS space in Austin today. Maybe if they get enough calls, they will recognize that this is a real thing, and people in 105 degree heat would really like to have one!
Just ordered my sunshade from the Space in Austin. They confirmed the part number but said they could not tell when it would be shipped. But, at least it is ordered!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There is a United States subforum, for what it’s worth. One thread per US service center in there wouldn’t be all that many
Yes, and with more people joining, and more models coming online, that US sub-forum would quickly be overwhelmed. Adding in regional forms (Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, etc.) would help make browsing for things related to your area, much easier and useful.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts