Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

Registered
California
Yes, and with more people joining, and more models coming online, that US sub-forum would quickly be overwhelmed. Adding in regional forms (Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, etc.) would help make browsing for things related to your area, much easier and useful.
Fortunately we鈥檙e all avoiding that issue by almost never using the US subforum. 馃槆

Registered
I do think the forum needs regional sub-forums for that purpose and for sharing info about events, etc. Most other automotive forums have that.
There is a United States subforum, for what it鈥檚 worth. One thread per US service center in there wouldn鈥檛 be all that many
Thanks! Usually don't peruse the forums to that extent, but I should. Typically stick with the main forum, since it's more active, and like maybe the wheels-for-sale ones are about it.

Registered
Mine should be here in August so I鈥檒l post some pics and troubleshooting.
Thank you. I ordered too in Los Angeles. They didn't know about either since they hadn't received any notice. Since it wasn't in really in whearhouse like other parts, they made me pay for it in full first to order. No ETA. The description of the part number in the system (invoice) is "SUN CURTAIN".

Registered
Thank you. I ordered too in Los Angeles. They didn't know about either since they hadn't received any notice. Since it wasn't in really in whearhouse like other parts, they made me pay for it in full first to order. No ETA. The description of the part number in the system (invoice) is "SUN CURTAIN".
My dealership placed the order for me without payment. Dealership dependent; I'm not surprised.

Registered
Thank you for sharing. So thats like 1.5 months from your order? Lets see how long mine takes. Did you ask the dealer to send you pics to be sure its the right part :p before you drive to pick it up? You must be far from the dealership. As far as the shade, the mesh openings look wide...hmmm.

Registered
Thank you for sharing. So thats like 1.5 months from your order? Lets see how long mine takes. Did you ask the dealer to send you pics to be sure its the right part :p before you drive to pick it up? You must be far from the dealership. As far as the shade, the mesh openings look wide...hmmm.
It's the same supplier that Volvo uses for their accessory shades. I have them for our Volvo and they do a pretty good job.

Registered
2022 PS2 dual motor long range, Pilot Plus, magnesium
Just ordered my sunshade from the Space in Austin. They confirmed the part number but said they could not tell when it would be shipped. But, at least it is ordered!
My sun shade arrived at the Polestar Space in Austin today. Just shy of three weeks after I ordered it. Looks like they are arriving a bit faster than before.

Registered
Snow White is the first i have heard to get it i think because i have been regularly checking the dealer, webshop, & directly Polestar. In June, Polestar direct messaged me on Twitter saying "they are working on it".
Also, can we all stop saying "Polestar Space". There is no such place...they are indepedent Volvo dealers

Registered
Ohh ok...I wasn't sure if u got the car or not. Palo Alto don't know what they are talking about. Ale here just ordered in June and got it...he's just waiting for the car now :)

Registered
Without a few details from the OP (ie, part number would be nice), it鈥檚 hard to believe this is real (at this time)?
@Harley, nice way of doubting :-(. If you had checked, you would have noticed that the part number was indeed posted in Post #27. You would have also seen that there were other owners who confirmed that they have placed orders. SMH.

Registered
Without a few details from the OP (ie, part number would be nice), it鈥檚 hard to believe this is real (at this time)?
Harley, if you only scroll thru the chat on this topic, you will see the part number (32353615) and delivered pics from our source Snow White. Others have started to recieve it too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I鈥檒l throw in some install pics when I pick it up. Of course I was traveling this week so I couldn鈥檛 go grab it from my space, which currently is a Volvo dealer, soon to be its own space though when they move to South Charlotte

41 - 60 of 83 Posts