Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2 | Single Motor (Standard Range)
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a bit of a data geek I love the idea of recording my trip data and doing some data analysis on the figures over time - but I've not been able to find an app or website that would allow me do this?

Is anybody aware of anything I can use to track trips?

I want something similar to this spreadsheet I've quickly knocked up.

If there genuinely isn't anything out there then I may have to try and write something myself and wondered is this something others would be interested in?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
As a bit of a data geek I love the idea of recording my trip data and doing some data analysis on the figures over time - but I've not been able to find an app or website that would allow me do this?

Is anybody aware of anything I can use to track trips?

I want something similar to this spreadsheet I've quickly knocked up.

View attachment 7376

If there genuinely isn't anything out there then I may have to try and write something myself and wondered is this something others would be interested in?
I’m certainly interested!

polestar has said they plan to offer a trip diary/j journal feature. Of course when that will come out is an entirely different question.

Reactions: BedsPolestar

·
Registered
2021 P2, Magnesium/Charcoal, non-pp, 19"
117 Posts
polestar has said they plan to offer a trip diary/j journal feature. Of course when that will come out is an entirely different question.
Did they say it was for the P2? Could be for the P6 or something later...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have downloaded the development tools for Android Automotive but it seems like they're restricted to Media/Navigation/Parking type apps at the moment for the Polestar.

Would be great to have something integrated into the car but failing that building a mobile app or website should be feasible.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a look at the app and that looks like exactly what I want thank you - I'll give it a try👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts