Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
There are 6 cars being delivered tmr at the space. One of them is mine. The port issues are crazy. No idea how there’s a backlog when there’s a shortage of cars.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If anyone picks up at the newly-renovated location, let the rest of us know so we can drive by and check it out some time. Nobody seemed to know when it will open. Rumour was it's a combined space with Lotus near Burrard and 4th.

·
Registered
P2 2021 moon 19 inch wheels
40 Posts
My first drive-by in this new month at the service centre : Saw about 8 cars outside, almost all with front plate mounts, but no plates. So - still in some stage of pre-delivery prep.

I do get out and about, but am still not seeing other Polestar2s other than my occasional drive-by of the service centre.

·
Registered
21 Posts
oh wow, i thought polestar does their own financing/leasing?
I thought that too but doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s just my car could’ve been picked up on Friday. The person who’s dealing with my lease says she’ll call me on Friday. Friday comes no call received had to call Alfa Romeo. They informed me saying that she is not in today. Like legit getting Alfa Romeo type customer services which is not a good thing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So Alfa Romeo vancouver is doing the leasing contract for my order. Surprised it wasn’t a Volvo dealership. waiting for lease to be approved
It's weird. Gain Group owns the Polestar "dealership", but financing is still via Volvo Cars Canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's weird. Gain Group owns the Polestar "dealership", but financing is still via Volvo Cars Canada.
When I took delivery back in February, it was at Lotus Vancouver, and I guess I lucked out with timing, getting 0% financing done via Scotiabank. I'm not sure why it was Scotia, but I didn't much care since it was 'free'. Just the $895 doc fee, and no other BS. I was offered extended warranty and ceramic coating as upsells, but passed on both. The paperwork was done by Volvo Victoria which is part of the Gain group. Overall, a good experience.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Picked my car up this afternoon and will be taking a three day roadtrip through the Okanagan and Radium...

We went to Stanley Park today and I already got tons of stares and compliments..

Can't wait to get back to Edmonton and be one of the few people there with a Polestar!

Attachments

41 - 60 of 86 Posts