Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have read many threads about what ships what VINs are on, but after an evening of searching I am coming up with nothing. Does anyone have a link that works they can share? I did try one from Reddit but that doesn’t seem to work. Cheers, here’s hoping...

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Sorry, Polestar has stopped all tracking.

The 17th Dec on your signature ... is that ETA delivery or what Polestar told you it was coming into the UK?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
17th December is the “Planned delivery date” on the pro-forms invoice from my orders page

·
Registered
864 Posts
If that's the date it arrives on your drive I would suggest the car has already docked in Zeebrugge and is in the Belgian centre or maybe even on its way to the UK

·
Registered
180 Posts
Someone said in another thread that CS had told them the pro-forma delivery date is arrival in the UK and to add two weeks on to that for delivery to your door

·
Registered
764 Posts
Someone said in another thread that CS had told them the pro-forma delivery date is arrival in the UK and to add two weeks on to that for delivery to your door
I think that was @rgledhill ?

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
I think it was actually a leasing company that said that - presumably just covering their arris to make sure no complaints of late delivery.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,877 Posts
Nope, it was me and confirmed by Customer Services - that date is the date it's due to arrive in the UK. Mine was due to arrive yesterday (4th) and should be delivered on the 15th, so about 10-14 days after arrival.

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
Ah, it's obviously changed since I got mine - at one point, there was a whole car park full of them at BCA - it's obviously more 'just in time' now from a delivery point of view.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,877 Posts
Yep, I think that other than a very occasional left-over one being allocated from the early lease company allocations, everything is now pretty much built to order (it would seem).

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, so maybe a lurvly New Year’s present to myself!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts