Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've had my Polestar 2 for about 4 weeks now and decided to start making some videos during my spare time to showcase the car and document my experiences as an owner.

If you'd like to see more please checkout my videos here: Short Circuit
I suspect most of us have been checking your reviews out anyway. But have enjoyed the content thus far. Thanks.😇

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome! Yep, been checking out your videos too.

I mean, obviously some room for a 1000km road trip, sleeping rough in the car and saying shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet a lot.... ”talk to you later”

Just kidding, great to have another fresh view on it. Keep em coming!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've had my Polestar 2 for about 4 weeks now and decided to start making some videos during my spare time to showcase the car and document my experiences as an owner.

If you'd like to see more please checkout my videos here: Short Circuit
Have seen and enjoyed your videos. Was wondering what the criteria was for getting invited to the drive in cinema. You were obviously one of the VIPs 🤣

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have seen and enjoyed your videos. Was wondering what the criteria was for getting invited to the drive in cinema. You were obviously one of the VIPs 🤣
Hi, I got an email offering a free ticket claiming they were giving out some free invites as a way of apology for some of the issues some owners had faced. It seems not every got an invite so I'm not sure how they chose!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I naturally assumed no one from here would have come across the videos, nice to know they are being seen. Keeps me busy while on furlough.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Straight in with the self promotion? We need a little wining & dining first. My name is Dave. Welcome to THE FORUM FOR HIGH CLASS POLESTAR DEBATE & TECHNICAL EXPLORATION. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!
Sorry didn't intend to offend. I'm not much of a writer so I don't tend to post on forums or Facebook etc much. I have been browsing this forum for months though and have found some interesting and helpful content. Just wanted to share my videos in case they might be of use to anyone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! Yep, been checking out your videos too.

I mean, obviously some room for a 1000km road trip, sleeping rough in the car and saying shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet a lot.... ”talk to you later”

Just kidding, great to have another fresh view on it. Keep em coming!
Haha, I'm finding it very hard not to say 'Yo whats up!' at the start of every video! There is no way I'm every sleeping in the car, travelodge minimum for me. I love his videos though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Haha, I'm finding it very hard not to say 'Yo whats up!' at the start of every video! There is no way I'm every sleeping in the car, travelodge minimum for me. I love his videos though.
Quite right, nor me. Will leave that to the Norwegian public information service.

Ps. I‘d be very surprised if anyone is offended!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I got an email offering a free ticket claiming they were giving out some free invites as a way of apology for some of the issues some owners had faced. It seems not every got an invite so I'm not sure how they chose!
Possibly who had had issues at that stage or just luck of the draw perhaps. I’ve been offered an extra year warranty as a result of the recall. Not much use though as on a 3 year company car lease but did everyone else also get the same?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Possibly who had had issues at that stage or just luck of the draw perhaps. I’ve been offered an extra year warranty as a result of the recall. Not much use though as on a 3 year company car lease but did everyone else also get the same?
Yes. All recall emails included the extra 1 year warranty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts