Polestar Forum banner
101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Finally took delivery earlier today. Dropped in Hull along with another (anyone here?) and only driven home. No complaints at all, the delivery was made by a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic chap called Jordan with a two car transporter. Asked if I wanted the dust wiping off as most P* owners do not, I did not as it will get it coated. Drives very well, everything I was hoping for and more.

And for all those still going through the Polestar experience and trying to get a car, hang on in there, it is worth it.

And for those that have one, the delivery driver made a point of saying that they had ongoing training and he felt Polestar are trying hard to get cars and service right. Let's hope!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
59 Posts
Need some sanity from the void community - is the polestar emblem meant to be painted black to match the bodywork?
Got the car back last week after 6 weeks away to remove delivery scratches (needed a full respray:oops:) and I sure the star on the front used to be darker - it looks as if they have fitted one on "raw" so that it is the basic black/greyish plastic.

Is it another trip back to the dealer or is the rare sign of sunlight in the West coast of Scotland playing with my eyes?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Need some sanity from the void community - is the polestar emblem meant to be painted black to match the bodywork?
Got the car back last week after 6 weeks away to remove delivery scratches (needed a full respray:oops:) and I sure the star on the front used to be darker - it looks as if they have fitted one on "raw" so that it is the basic black/greyish plastic.

Is it another trip back to the dealer or is the rare sign of sunlight in the West coast of Scotland playing with my eyes?

View attachment 4980
It should be painted, body-colored.

·
Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
336 Posts

View attachment 4980
Definitely should be the same colour(ish) as the car, think it’s Matt black

·
Registered
Void, Charcoal
441 Posts
Where'd you go for the tint and ceramic? Are you happy how it turned out? Looks great from here! Thinking about at least doing the tinting.
LUSTR in Palatine. Super friendly. Seems very knowledgeable and competent. Car looks great to me, but I am far from an expert.

I didn't realize how much I would miss the tinting (my previous ICE had it). The only thing I had to do was switch the mirror auto-tint feature to "standard". I had it on "dark", and the combination of permanent window tint and automatic mirror tint turned out to be a bit too much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Last week, I finally got the Polestar 2 delivered! It took only two weeks, and it was an extremely smooth process! Here are some pictures taken after the detailing job was done. Got PPF on the full front, rear bumper, and door sills. Also, had the CS II Titanium coating done on the car. I had the same coating done on the previous Volvo I had, and it's been awesome for the last four years. Here are some pictures!

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Car Tire
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Sky Land vehicle Grille
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive lighting Wheel Vehicle Automotive design Automotive mirror
Car Gear shift Vehicle Speedometer Satellite radio

·
Premium Member
Polestar 2
26 Posts
After 6 months of waiting and logistical fun getting this thorugh Covid and Customs controls delivered to a third party and brought across the channel from England to the Isle of Man, she's here, and she's a pretty aggro looking lady in the flesh - love the stance.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle
White Motor vehicle Vehicle Head restraint Car seat cover
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Head restraint

·
Registered
777 Posts
On some of these pictures the cladding on the void looks gray on other it looks black. Is that just a matter of lighting/picture?

101 - 120 of 159 Posts