Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I thought 2014 was the current version.
well its a little confusing to me.... it seems with vida 2014 you can access cars to 2015.... but then you need live access for all newer I think??? and we cant get live access in the uk because I guess we cant be trusted with it???

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Keep persevering!

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
They cancel your login once they work out you're in the UK.

I used my usual Beverley Hills 90210 address / VPN / the lot and within a week, they'd cut me off:-

Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Event

😭

·
Registered
467 Posts
They cancel your login once they work out you're in the UK.

I used my usual Beverley Hills 90210 address / VPN / the lot and within a week, they'd cut me off:-

View attachment 7490

😭
That's not very nice! Maybe they were too young for the program!
Guess they might get a bit suspicious if there were multiple accounts under one of the American users!

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
Well this isn't even VIDA - it's just a crappy website that lets you download a handful of PDFs.

They absolutely don't want us pesky Europeans having access to this stuff despite it being freely available over the pond...

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
No, I was waiting for you to get your act together ;)

To be honest, I'm more interested in getting access to the technical documentation than actually connecting to my car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·

To be honest, I'm more interested in getting access to the technical documentation than actually connecting to my car.

smiles at get my act together..... s3econd dice ordered from this source.....https://vvde.info/wp/for-sale/
But got to wait for stock.... not really my fault first dice failed.... got half way through diagnostics and crashed continually

41 - 60 of 66 Posts