Polestar Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
No, I was waiting for you to get your act together ;)

To be honest, I'm more interested in getting access to the technical documentation than actually connecting to my car.
You need some geezer in USA to get them for you....

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have a dice that I used with my old Volvo. Not sure where it is though, I'll have to have a search, see if I can get it up and running.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I have a dice that I used with my old Volvo. Not sure where it is though, I'll have to have a search, see if I can get it up and running.
Vdash seems to be the software for P2 unless you are privileged to have access to vida online?
the dice I bought kept getting to 26% of diagnostics the poof it crashed.... got another one on the way.
If you do try yours I would love to know the results.:)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Vdash seems to be the software for P2 unless you are privileged to have access to vida online?
the dice I bought kept getting to 26% of diagnostics the poof it crashed.... got another one on the way.
If you do try yours I would love to know the results.:)
No, I don't have VIDA access. I have a dice because I used a pirated version of VIDA 2014 with an older Volvo. As I had a V90 most recently before the Polestar 2, I have been unable to use it so it has been "put away" somewhere...... it may take some time to find.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
got to ask if anybody knows...... usa vida subscription allows you to code??? ie fit new pats and code to ecu?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts