Polestar Forum banner

We are all beta testers. Polestar should give us a free ______

4K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  ProfessorCook 
#1 ·
I'm bored and you're fun.

Feel like Polestar should be giving us a little something for our troubles for doing all this track and software testing for them. After all, we did pay full price and not everything was "ready" for launch. I mean some of you have had some pretty harrowing experiences. Heard mentions of hoodies and we got $500 credits on the ChargePoint network States side (still haven't seen one in the wild). That's lame. What else?!

I can start

Maybe a lifetime data plan?
A new (better) battery installed in X years?
A velvet tracksuit with embroidered logo and initials?
Heated footwear that plugs into the vehicle?

#14 ·
I agree that an actual beta or bug reporting program would be mutually beneficial, potentially even some sort of bug bounty to encourage participation. I had a drive in December where all of the ADAS systems were offline (even turn signals, though functioning, made no sound), and I never bothered to report it because the problem was resolved when we got in the car for the return trip. Great example of something that should have been logged or snapshot at the time, and I’d have done so given an easy channel.

But overall, I feel that the charging credits were a nice gesture for early adopters (ChargePoint is the provider at my workplace, should I ever see it again), as well as the extra assurance of the extended warranty for those affected by early recalls (fortunately, not I).

#15 ·
Free charging with other providers. BP Pulse is very far and few between for me in the North East. They could have given us some of that credit that is accepted by all charging networks - money.. Either direct to us or on a prepaid debit card.

#17 ·
Just contact Customer Services - as in other threads, they are now free-issuing 32A 3-phase cables for anyone who asks for it. Mine is on order and should be here in the next week or two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.