Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just by chance, I logged onto my Order page. I noticed this has appeared:

Now I'm sure that invoice thing wasn't there before. So I downloaded it. I think it's fair to say this is a "beta feature" that perhaps isn't ready to go live yet?

As you can see, most of the fields are #something which is computer-speak for "Replace this with the appropriate text please".

But - most importantly - it says planned delivery date 03/12/2020!! (y) (y) 😁 😁 πŸŽ‰

I also have a "Pre-payment invoice" for the Β£100 test payment I did:

Amusingly, it still says an estimated delivery date of January on the page, but December on the "My orders" page.

So if you're eagerly awaiting the "Save the Date" email - might be worth logging in to see if you've got one of the Pro Forma invoices too!

Reactions: Abnerev and Terran

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm, looks like I might be posting too much!! ;)

Keep up, @ProfessorCook and @dave ! Although, quantity not quality I suppose :unsure:

Reactions: Terran and fabrice

Β·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm, I haven’t seen the new invoice download yet. But my initial payment has been out from my bank already! I will call them tomorrow.

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not yet been registered with the DVLA; that date would be when it arrived in Zeebrugge so was registered onto their system, or possibly had the registration plate internally allocated to that VIN.

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turns out that that estimated delivery date is the date it should arrive in the UK from Belgium, so another few weeks to go after that. Back to hoping for Christmas, then! :(

Β·
Registered
30 Posts
hoping for Christmas, then! :(
me and you both. But what a Christmas present! :D

"edit" Must admit that the mail last night triggered a "ohohoh" Have they changed my estimated delivery to confirmed?.. No such luck :p

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I'm hoping too :)

Reactions: ProfessorCook

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just downloaded the strange-looking pro-forma invoice page from my order page, and the estimated "delivery date" (which is the date it's due to arrive in the UK from Zeebrugge) has drifted back by a day to Friday, 4th December. Seems it's worth downloading this PDF regularly as it seems to give a bit more of an insight into what's going on behind the scenes...

If other cash purchases can't see it, but have a VIN, it might be worth making a token payment like Β£100 to see if that enables this invoice.

I shall now be downloading it daily! :)

Reactions: 2RatsElop

Β·
Registered
9 Posts
So I have been happily refreshing the order page and checking to see if that pro-forma has been updated - and it has gone. I wonder if PS noticed that it was there and had it removed?

Β·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still there for me, but now it's been sorted so there are no more daft #fields and everything is fully correct. Might be worth trying again now?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts