Polestar Forum banner

501 - 520 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
263 Posts
Remote control rapid cooling for the summer.

Hold down middle button of the key for 5 seconds. The windows open fully and the fans come on full blast.

Kind of reminds of a SciFi airlock situation. "Computer. Evacuate the atmosphere in Polestar." KLAXON! Warning, decompression in five seconds.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The seat belt tabs are stamped with "Since 1959" in a very 1980's-esque font

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
The seat belt tabs are stamped with "Since 1959" in a very 1980's-esque font
Right. And I don't know why that year. Polestar as a racing group started later. Volvo started earlier. It's about the time when the first seat belts were available in cars. Perhaps that's it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Right. And I don't know why that year. Polestar as a racing group started later. Volvo started earlier. It's about the time when the first seat belts were available in cars. Perhaps that's it.
Yes, must be it - it was an engineer at Volvo that invented the seatbelt in 1959.

·
Registered
176 Posts

Didn't know that ...

Still have no idea what it is. Surely no woofer will work without air.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I thought HK was exclusively in the PS. Doesn't Volvo use B&W?
Both brands are listed in the menu ribbon at the top of the Volvo website.

I didn't see a class distinction, other than certain adjectives, until I read this on the B&W page: "Bowers & Wilkins represents the highest level of automotive audio quality currently available...We offer the Bowers & Wilkins system in our 90 and 60 Series cars."

Looks like P*2 got second best. 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
735 Posts
You can close the windows by keyless locking too, just hold your hand over the sensor a bit longer than you normally would. Very handy!
So far as I can tell there does not appear to be a keyless version of the reverse action (open the windows and turn on the fan).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Today I discovered a new feature. So I was aware of two speed adjustment features when in cruise control.
1. Short press, adjust by 5
2. Long press adjust by 1.

Today I found that after a long press, you can continue to adjust by 1 for each subsequent short press. Wish I had know that before! Don't know what the time limit is before the short press reverts to increments of 5 again, if anyone knows??

501 - 520 of 635 Posts