Polestar Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1333 Posts

· Registered
10,814 Posts
PAK is flaky at best. Sometimes I can only get into the car. Sometimes I can only use it to drive. And sometimes I can only use it to open the trunk. Rarely am I able to consistently do all three.

· Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
782 Posts
I have never had luck with a foot "swipe" it only ever works for me if I kick forward. Also never tried it without the FOB.

· Registered
31 Posts
I can definitely get mine to work side to side, but it needs to be a big sweeping motion.
Just to add to this, the two sensor bars are mounted transversely, which is why they instruct an inward kick and not a side-to-side sweep. The PS2 is one of the only cars I've used with this feature that works reliably. Many other cars use a swipe but in my experience the detection is nowhere near as good as the PS2.

· Registered
222 Posts
Just to add to this, the two sensor bars are mounted transversely, which is why they instruct an inward kick and not a side-to-side sweep. The PS2 is one of the only cars I've used with this feature that works reliably. Many other cars use a swipe but in my experience the detection is nowhere near as good as the PS2.
When you have the handover in the UK, they advise to sweep, so country by country, as always, the advice differs.

· Registered
31 Posts
When you have the handover in the UK, they advise to sweep, so country by country, as always, the advice differs.
Yeah I'd say that's a poorly trained Polestar rep. Check the manual:

· Registered
2022 LRDM pilot plus 20”
130 Posts
Here also told:
“Stand one metre back from car. Kick straight forward in the middle.. do not sweep and do not touch car”
Works consistently with key in pocket… works intermittently with PAK

1281 - 1300 of 1333 Posts